Robotic Heart Surgery – World’s latest technology now available in India
Robot Assisted Heart Procedures are done to treat a variety of conditions:
1. Robot Assisted Mitral Valve Repair may be used to treat:
- Stenosis (narrowing) of the mitral valve
- Regurgitation (leakage) of the mitral valve
2. Robot Assisted Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting (CABG) may be used to treat:
- Blockages in the heart’s arteries
- Severe chest pain ( angina ) that has not improved with medicines
3. Robot-assisted Atrial Septal defect repair may be used to treat a hole between the upper chambers of the heart that does not close properly during foetal development.
4. Robot-assisted Biventricular Pacemaker lead placement may be used to treat heart failure due to Atrial Fibrillation (irregular heart rhythm in the upper chambers of the heart).Request a Call Back
Advantages of Robotic Heart Surgery
1. Less Pain and scarring
2. Minimally Invasive Surgery
3. Shorter Hospital Stay
4. Reduced Blood Loss & need for blood transfusion
5. Reduces the risk of infection
6. Reduction in use of pain medicines
7. Faster Recovery & return to normal activities Post a Query
da Vinci Si with 3D HD Vision Surgical System
The da Vinci Si with 3D HD vision is the most advanced platform for minimally invasive surgery available today. It combines superior 3D visualization along with great enhanced dexterity, precision and control in an intuitive ergonomic interface with breakthrough surgical capabilities.
By enhancing surgical capabilities, robotic surgery helps to improve clinical outcomes and redefine standards of care.Refer a Patient
Advantages over Traditional Heart Surgery
- Most effective and least invasive treatment for even the most complex cardiothoracic procedures
- Precision and accuracy
- Enhanced visualization and improved access
- Three-dimensional – 3D magnification
- Gives the surgeon better control over the surgical instruments and a better view of the surgical site
- Naturally occurring hand tremors are filtered out by the robot’s computer software
Heart patient vouches for a passage to India
THE last thing John C remembers before being anaesthetized for surgery in India was a doctor saying, ”OK, Mr John,you must go to sleep now”. The 61-year-old laughs about the ”Mr John” reference now as one of the more quirky things about getting a new valve put into his heart in Delhi two months ago.
After researching his options as a patient with no health insurance in Australia, Mr Chandler decided he was better off paying $20,000 to travel to a modern Indian hospital for a minimally invasive, robotic procedure than going on the public waiting list for open-heart surgery or paying $60,000 for the same robotic operation in a private Australian hospital. ”It was amazing. The company organized all the transport, accommodation, internet, a mobile phone, all my medications, it was very easy … I feel great now. It all went very smoothly.”
Mr Chandler rejects claims about superbugs as scaremongering. In India, he drank bottled water, was given a room and bathroom of his own in the hospital in Delhi and says he was subjected to more diligent infection controls than he has seen in Australia.
”They cleaned the floor every two or three hours and every time a doctor or nurse saw me, they had masks on, feet gear, head gear, the whole lot. I don’t think there is a problem there at all.”
– Julia Medew, May 14, 2011Request a Call Back
Invaluable Benefits You will Get From SafeMedTrip.com
By emailing to us your medical reports, we will forward them to at least 3 leading hospitals in India who have the best expertise for your case. We ensure that you get expert opinions and competitive treatment cost estimates from top hospitals in 2 working days.
We do not collect any service fee from patients. You will directly pay the hospitals after you arrive in India and will deal directly with the hospital.
Complimentary non medical support services like airport pick on arrival, valuable advice on how to obtain India Medical Visa and Economical local stay post hospitalisation.