Affordable Cost PaceMaker Implantation for treatment of Bradycardia, Atrial Fibrillation and Other Cardiac conditions at Best Hospitals in India.
Get Free Expert Medical Advice/ Second Opinion from Top Heart Specialists by Email, WhatsApp or Viber.
Heart rhythm disorders could lead to problems ranging from simple palpitations to sudden death, but now with modern Electrophysiology has made available treatments to enhance the quality of life of such heart patients.
Slow heartbeat rate is called bradycardia .If a slow heart rate results in poor supply of enough blood and oxygen, bradycardia it can lead to heart failure or sudden cardiac death. The only way to treat bradycardia long-term is to implant a pacemaker.
A pacemaker is a small device that is implanted under the skin or chest muscle near the collarbone and it continuously monitors the heart’s activity, sending electrical impulses to restore a normal rhythm and manages irregular heartbeats called arrhythmias.Request a Call Back
Why you should choose India for Affordable, World Class Pacemaker Installation and Cardiac Care ?
- Our dedicated Electrophysiology team has enormous experience in electrophysiology studies, radiofrequency ablations, pacemaker and device implantations and resynchronization therapy.
- Three dimensional cardiac mapping using Carto technique and myocardial scar identification by NOGA enable our electrophysiologists to perform the most complicated RF ablations with ease.
- Highly qualified team multi-disciplinary team of US & UK board certified Heart Specialists, Vascular surgeons, Electrophysiologists.
- Availability of Latest Generation Technology and Infrastructure, latest quality pacemakers at very affordable costs including diagnostic facilities s for Heart Rhythm Disorders like: ECG, EHAS, Electrophysiology study, Holter, Tilt Test etc.
What is a Pacemaker?
A healthy heart has its own pacemaker which regulates at its own pace. But some hearts don’t beat regularly. They often require a pacemaker device that can correct their problem. A pacemaker is a small apparatus to help the heart beat more regularly.
Pacemakers can help adjust heartbeats that are too slow, too fast or irregular. It is a medical device which uses electrical impulses, delivered by electrodes contacting the heart muscles, to regulate the beating of the heart.Request a Call Back
Some Medical Conditions when a Pacemaker is Needed
- Bradycardia: A condition in which heart rate is less than 60 beats per minute in adults.
- Atrial Fibrillation: When one has had a medical procedure to treat arrhythmias. A pacemaker can help regulate heart beat after the procedure.
- Heart Block: The electrical signals between hearts upper and lower chambers are partially or completely blocked or slowed down (this is called heart block).
- Heart Muscles Problems : Heart muscles problems that cause electrical signals to travel through the heart muscles too slow (pacemaker will provide cardiac resynchronization therapy for this problem).
- Aging or Heart Disease Damages : Aging or heart disease damages the sinus nodes ability to set the correct pace for the heartbeat. Such damage can make heart beat rate very slow or it can cause long pauses between heart beats. The damage also can cause the heart rhythm to alternate between slow and fast.
Advantages of Pacemaker Implantation
An outpatient procedure performed while patient is awake.
A very safe procedure done under local anaesthesia.
An effective approach to control the bradycardia (slow heart beat).
Keep the heart beating at a rate that allows you to continue living a normal life and meet your body’s demand for oxygen whatever your activity level may be.
Allows you to enjoy a better normal quality life.
Types of Pacemakers
- Single-Chamber Pacemaker – has only one wire placed in a chamber of the heart.
- Dual-Chamber (Biventricular) Pacemaker – has wires placed in two chambers of the heart, one in the upper chamber, the atria, and one in the lower chamber, the ventricle. A dual-chamber pacemaker controls and coordinates the function of both the atria and ventricle, thus allowing for a more natural pacing of the heart.
- Triple Chamber Pacemakers – have one lead in the right atrium and one to stimulate both the right and left ventricle. These pacemakers are useful for the patients who have weakened heart muscles.
- Permanent (Internal) Heart Pacemaker – This pacemaker is implanted in a small pocket under your skin and is meant to be left in there for the rest of your life.
- Temporary (External) Heart Pacemaker – This is used for initial stabilization of the patient during a cardiac crisis.Get Estimate
Cost of Pacemaker Implantation in India
Pacemaker Implantation is the most affordable at our hospitals in India. Indicative Costs of various treatment steps is given below
- Pacemaker Implantation: Costs approximately 4500 US Dollars.
- Days in Hospital:7-9 days
Michael Parker from USA shares his experience about how travelling to India for his mother’s heart surgery saved him from a tough financial crisis.
My mother had severe congestive heart disease and was advised open heart surgery which was extremely expensive in USA. I searched on the internet and I found SafeMedTrip. I filled up the form on the website and with in a few hours I got a call from the Case Manager and she asked me to send the medical reports of my mother.
In just two weeks everything was arranged by Safemedtrip and my mother was operated the very next day of landing in India. I am amazed with their kindness, speed and efficiency. Overall it was a great experience. My mother is doing well and I am extremely grateful to everyone SafeMedTrip, the doctors, nurses and all your team. I would strongly recommend you to anyone looking for medical treatment in India.Refer a Patient
Get the SafeMedTrip Advantage
Benefit from our expertise of helping hundreds of foreign patients find top quality, affordable medical care in India.
Get Expert Medical Opinion/ Second Opinion – Send us the Medical reports by Email or WhatsApp and we will get you Expert Advice and Treatment Cost Estimates from Top Specialist at Three of India’s leading hospitals within 48 hours.
Free Concierge Services – Once you decide to come to India, We will arrange Priority Scheduling of Hospital Appointments, Travel & Visa Assistance, Airport Pick up, Economical Hotel Stay, Complete Local Support 24X7.
No Obligation – Zero Cost Assistance. We do not collect any service fee from patients. You will directly pay the hospitals after you arrive in India. We ensure Quick, Hassle Free, Affordable Treatment at World Class hospitals in India.