Most Advanced Minimally Invasive Adult & Pediatric Cardiac Surgery and Heart Treatments at World Class Hospitals in India
Excellent Outcomes and Affordable Cost is Assured.
Minimally invasive cardiac surgery is heart surgery that does not require cutting open the chest and splitting apart the breastbone (sternum). With advancements in the field of Minimally Access Surgery,it is now possible to use this technique in most Cardiac Operations. Cardiac Surgeries can be performed through small thoracotomy incisions either on the right or left chest. These incisions allow the surgical instruments to be inserted between the ribs, leaving the breastbone intact.Patients receive the same lifesaving benefits, but with significantly less trauma, less pain and a faster recovery. These benefits have helped make minimally invasive cardiac surgery the preferred approach for many heart patients today.
Why you should choose World Class Hospitals in India for Heart Surgery, Cardiac Treatment ?
- Our state of the art hospitals in India have a 99.5 % success rate of performing most complex cardiac surgeries at the most affordable cost compared to similar modern facilities anywhere in the world.
- Highly Experienced and skilled US/UK Board certified team of heart surgeons and cardiologists work together to provide comprehensive, multidisciplinary care to patients suffering from heart diseases.
- State of the art infrastructure, cutting edge technology providing care to patients Our doctors, nurses, technicians and heart experts bring the promise of unparalleled excellence in patient care.
- Most Advanced Operation Theatres / Robotic surgery suite – State of the art equipment and monitoring devices necessary to successfully perform complex heart bypass, percutaneous valve surgeries, complex hybrid aortic aneurysm interventions and minimally invasive cardiac operations.
Cardiac Bypass SurgeryHeart valve repair is a surgical or minimally invasive procedure that corrects a heart valve that is not functioning properly. Heart valve repair usually involves the heart valve leaflets that open and close to pump blood through the heart. Cardiac Surgeries can be performed through small thoracotomy incisions either on the right or left chest. These incisions allow the surgical instruments to be inserted between the ribs, leaving the breastbone intact. … Click Here to Know More
Paediatric Cardiac SurgeryPaediatric surgeries deal with the correction of abnormalities present in the heart of new-borns, infants or children. Most of the defects are present since birth (congenital). They all come under the category of congenital heart defects. … Click Here to Know More
Cardiac Valve Replacement SurgeryAt UW Health Heart and Vascular Care in Madison, Wisconsin, surgeons are now able to use minimally invasive valve surgery techniques for eligible patients. At leading heart super specialty hospitals in India, Cardiac surgeons now use most advanced minimally invasive heart valve replacement or repair surgery techniques for eligible patients.… Click Here to Know More
Interventional Cardiology, AngioplastyMost advanced Cardiac treatment now avoids a major open heart surgery as, interventional radiologists can now open blocked or narrowed blood vessels caused by peripheral arterial disease or other conditions. For example, in some patients, high blood pressure is caused by blockage in the artery to the kidney, a condition known as renal vascular hypertension. … Click Here to Know More
Patient Testimonials – What People Say about Us
“Thanks for your always prompt responses to my volley of questions and concerns. I could not have managed even a step without your staff’s Excellent care. Couldn’t be happier with the Indian hospital’s Surgeon, physicians and their expertise. Very personable and professional. Would recommend to others.
All staff nurses and doctors are very attentive. Always available, kind and considerate. My stay during treatment in India was very comfortable. Will recommend for sure.” Thanks you all and God bless you ! -“
– Ms. Jemila Abubakar, Nigeria
Get a No Obligation Opinion for Heart Surgery from Top Specialists in India
Or you can take a picture of the medical reports with your phone camera and send to us by Whatsapp on +91 98 9999 3637
Response assured in max. 24 Hours.