Most Advanced Minimally Invasive Cardiac & Valve Replacement Surgery Options from Leading Hospitals and Top Heart Specialists in India
Centre of Excellence for Cardiac Surgery in India
Minimally invasive cardiac surgery is heart surgery that does not require cutting open the chest and splitting apart the breastbone (sternum). With advancements in the field of Minimally Access Surgery,it is now possible to use this technique in most Cardiac Operations. Cardiac Surgeries can be performed through small thoracotomy incisions either on the right or left chest. These incisions allow the surgical instruments to be inserted between the ribs, leaving the breastbone intact.Patients receive the same lifesaving benefits, but with significantly less trauma, less pain and a faster recovery. These benefits have helped make minimally invasive cardiac surgery the preferred approach for many heart patients today.
Centre of Excellence for Cardiac Surgery in India
- Our state of the art hospitals in India have a 99.5 % success rate of performing most complex cardiac surgeries at the most affordable cost compared to similar modern facilities anywhere in the world.
- Highly Experienced and skilled US/UK Board certified team of heart surgeons and cardiologists work together to provide comprehensive, multidisciplinary care to patients suffering from heart diseases.
- State of the art infrastructure, cutting edge technology providing care to patients Our doctors, nurses, technicians and heart experts bring the promise of unparalleled excellence in patient care.
- Most Advanced Operation Theatres / Robotic surgery suite – State of the art equipment and monitoring devices necessary to successfully perform complex heart bypass, percutaneous valve surgeries, complex hybrid aortic aneurysm interventions and minimally invasive cardiac operations.Request a Call Back
Robotic Heart SurgeryThe most advanced technology for minimally invasive heart surgery is now available in India. Robotic da Vinci Surgical System combines superior 3D visualization along with greatly enhanced dexterity, precision and control in an intuitive, ergonomic interface with breakthrough surgical capabilities. By enhancing surgical capabilities, robotic surgery helps to improve clinical outcomes and redefine standards of care.
Types of Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery
- Coronary Artery Bypass Graft (CABG) – A less invasive alternative for treating severe blockage that is restricting blood flow and oxygen to the heart, also known as coronary artery disease. A healthy blood vessel is taken from another area of the body and used to divert the flow of blood around a section of blocked artery, restoring normal blood flow to the heart muscle. The least invasive approach to this procedure is known as a minimally invasive direct coronary artery bypass (MIDCAB).
- Aortic Valve Replacement (AVR) – A procedure used to replace the aortic valve if it has thickened and narrowed, preventing adequate blood flow, or if the valve isn’t fully closing, causing blood to leak back into the heart.
- Mitral Valve Replacement/Repair (MVR) – Surgery to either replace or repair the mitral valve in the heart, one of four main valves that help pass blood through the heart while preventing blood from flowing backwards.
- Atrial Fibrillation –Surgery to correct an abnormal heart rhythm in the two upper chambers of the heart (the atria) that is causing poor blood flow to the body. Known as the “mini Maze” procedure, this less invasive approach creates scar tissue on the heart to block the abnormal electrical impulses that are disrupting the heart’s normal rhythm.
- Hybrid Procedures – Procedures that combine minimally invasive cardiac surgery with catheter-based interventions, most commonly stents. These tailored treatment strategies use the least-invasive approach to achieve the best possible outcome.Post a Query
Advantages of Minimally Invasive Cardiac SurgeryMinimally Invasive Heart Surgery may not be an Option for Everyone, but it Offers Many Advantages for whom it’s Appropriate.
- Less pain.
- Less risk of infection.
- Reduced ICE and shorter hospital stay.
- Improved postoperative pulmonary function.
- Improved cosmetic results.
- Improved quality of life.
- Shorter hospital stay, faster recovery and quicker return to normal activities.Refer a Patient
What People Say About Us
My mother was suffering from severe congestive heart disease and we had no insurance or access to Medicare in USA. Then I started to search for hospitals outside my country for the treatment. The hospitals in America charged a huge amount for the treatment which was beyond my reach. Then one of my friends told me about India. He told that there are good hospitals and doctors in India and the cost is low.
I searched on the internet and I found SafeMedTrip website. I filled up the form on the website. I got a call from the case manager and she told me to send the medical reports of my mother.
We stayed in India for few more days for follow up. Overall it was a great experience. My mother is doing well and I am extremely grateful to everyone SafeMedTrip, the doctors and nurses at India hospital. You changed our life and we are so relaxed now.
– Mr. William J From USA – Cardiac Bypass SurgeryRequest a Call Back
Get a No Obligation Opinion for Cardiac Bypass from Top Specialists in India
Or you can take a picture of the medical reports with your phone camera and send to us by Whatsapp on +91 98 9999 3637
Response assured in max. 24 Hours.