Minimally Invasive Spine Tumor Removal from Top Surgeons & Leading Hospitals in India
World Class Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery in India At Affordable Cost
Our World Class hospitals in India are now preferred destination for thousands of international patients for comprehensive management of spine disorders from correction of birth defects, Treatment of spine degeneration, tumours and trauma, revision of failed surgery and surgical solutions for chronic infirmity and disability.
Why You Should Choose World Class Spine Neurosurgery Hospitals in India ?
Dedicated team of International trained and vastly experienced Neurosurgeons, Neurologist, Physicians and Physiotherapist.
Latest Generation Diagnostic and Imaging facilities including dynamic digital X rays, Spiral CT scanning , MRI and Electro – physiology unit all under one roof.
Use of most advanced Surgical techniques for treatment of Brain Tumor ailments with focus on Minimal Access Micro Endo – scopic Brain Tumor Neurosurgery.
Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation by experts after the surgery help you regain functional abilities quickly helping in vastly improved overall results.
Minimally Invasive Spine Tumor Removal
Tumor is abnormal mass of rapidly growing cells without any physiological function. That means it does not perform any function for the body but derives its nutrition from the body. It can occur anywhere in the body. The cause is unknown. Those tumors that are found in and around the spinal cord are known as spinal tumors.
They may be primary tumors whose cells of origin is the spinal tissue, or they may be secondary tumors which have spread (metastasize) via blood stream from some other focus in the body.The Spinal cord is covered by a layer of protective tissue called as meninges. The entire spinal cord is encased within the vertebral column.
The Spinal Tumor are of Three Types Depending On Their Location:
- Intramedullary – within the substance of the spinal cord.
- Intradural-Extramedullary- within the layers (meninges) covering the spinal cord
- Extradural- between the meninges and the vertebral body. Most of the spinal tumors are extradural.
Tumors are also classified as benign and malignant. Tumors that are confined to a particular area in the body are known as benign tumors. Those tumors that spread rapidly to various parts of the body are known as malignant tumor. A tumor can initially start as a benign one and can convert to a malignant one in a few cases.Post a Query
What are The Symptoms of Spinal Tumor?
Tumor may cause generalized symptoms in the body (like persistent low energy levels, unexplainable weight loss, lump formation, enlargement of lymph nodes, malaise, irregularities of menstruation in females etc) as well as symptoms pertaining to the affected organ in the body.In Case of Spinal Tumor The Patient May Present With Any of The Following:
- Back pain, often radiating to other parts of the body and worse at night.
- Loss of sensation or muscle weakness, especially in the legs
- Difficulty walking, sometimes leading to falls
- Decreased sensitivity to pain, heat and cold.
- Loss of bowel or bladder function
The advantage of this procedure is that the stability of the spine is maintained as the amount of bone and muscle tissue that is removed is very less, and any fusion surgery of the spine is avoided.Request a Call Back
Why Surgery for Spine Tumor Removal?
- To reduce the pain caused by the spinal tumor.
- To restore and preserve neurological function and provide spinal stability.
- Spinal Tumor surgery is generally indicated in case there is a localized tumor which can be removed with minimum damage to nerve and spinal cord.
- There is persistent neurological deficit and pain which is unresponsive to non operative treatment.
- There is vertebral bone destruction affecting spinal stability.
- Surgery may include resection (partial removal) or excision (complete removal) of tumor.
- When the tumor is removed (partially or completely) pain and neurologic problems may clear up.
How Can You Get a Free Expert Opinion from Top Spine Specialists in India ?
Please Click a picture of your recent medical reports and send to us by WhatsApp, Viber on +91 9899993637 OR
Your case would be reviewed by best Specialists in India and an Expert Opinion with Treatment cost Estimate shall be sent to you with in 2 working days.