Gamma Knife RadioSurgery : Advanced Non Surgical Treatment for Brain Tumors
Gamma Knife is Useful in Successful Treatment of Brain Tumors
Gamma Knife Radiosurgery treatment, is a new ray of hope for the patients diagnosed with brain tumor disorders. Although it’s called Gamma Knife, there is no blade used or blood loss. Instead, it is a stereotactic radiosurgical treatment that delivers a dose of gamma radiation to the target with surgical precision and is the most accepted and widely used radiosurgery treatment in the world.
Gamma Knife is a very precise and effective instrument that uses radiation to treat the brain and is often called radiosurgery. Gamma Knife surgery is recognized worldwide as the preferred treatment for brain tumors, arteriovenous malformations and brain dysfunctions such as trigeminal neuralgia.
Advantages Of Gamma Knife Radiosurgery:
- Gamma Knife is a neurosurgical tool designed exclusively for the treatment of brain disorders and also there is no head shaving.
- No incisions and no general anesthesia required.
- The lesion being treated, receives a high dose of radiation with minimum risk to nearby tissue and structures.
- The absence of an incision eliminates the risk of haemorrhage and infection.
- A secure head frame ensures safety and accuracy within half a millimetre.
- Hospitalization is short, typically an overnight stay or an outpatient surgical procedure. Patients can immediately resume their previous activities.
- Patients go home usually on the same day (time lost from employment is minimal).Request a Call Back
Gamma Knife is Useful in Successful Treatment of Brain Tumors Such as:
- Neurinoma of trigeminal and either cranial nerves
- Pituitary adenoma
- Single and multiple metastases of brain cancer
- Arteriovenous malformations
- Other brain pathologies in the early stages of the diseases in adults and children
- Functional disorders such as Trigeminal neuralgia and Epilepsy Refer a Patient
What People Say about us
“I had so many apprehensions and concerns prior to coming to India for surgery that I needed badly to regain my health. “Thanks for your always prompt responses to my volley of questions and concerns. I could not have managed even a step without your staff’s excellent care. I couldn’t be happier with the Indian hospitals, surgeon, physicians and their expertise. Everyone is very professional yet compassionate. All staff nurses and doctors are very attentive. My stay during treatment in India was very comfortable”
-Ms. Janet Biuware, Cameroon.Post a Query
Get the SafeMedTrip Advantage
Benefit from our expertise of helping hundreds of foreign patients find top quality, affordable medical care in India.
By emailing to us your medical reports, we will forward them to at least 3 leading hospitals in India who have the best expertise for your case. We ensure that you get expert opinions and competitive treatment cost estimates from top hospitals in 2 working days.
We do not collect any service fee from patients. You will directly pay the hospitals after you arrive in India and will deal directly with the hospital.
Complimentary non medical support services like airport pick on arrival, valuable advice on how to obtain India Medical Visa and Economical local stay post hospitalisation.
Get a No Obligation Opinion for Gamma Knife Radiosurgery from Top Specialists in India
Or you can take a picture of the medical reports with your phone camera and send to us by Whatsapp on +91 98 9999 3637 Response assured in max. 24 Hours.