Dr Satya Prakash Yadav
Dr Satya Prakash Yadav – Pediatric Oncologist
Director , MBBS, DCH, DNB, Fellowship, 21+ years of experience Gurgaon , IndiaSend Enquiry
Dr Satya is the Director – Pediatric Hemato-Oncology & Bone Marrow Transplant at Medanta Hospital, Gurgaon. He has more than 21 years of rich experience in this field. His experience lies primarily in paediatric Leukemia and blood & marrow transplantation. He wants to make Bone Marrow Transplant available and affordable to all. After finishing his training in Paediatrics from Delhi he went to Sydney, Australia, and worked as a fellow (2002-2005) in Paediatric Hemato-Oncology at The Children’s Hospital at Westmead. He has performed more than 400 blood & bone marrow including 50 unrelated donor/cord transplants and 50 Haplo identical Bone marrow transplants. He has published various national and international journals with nearly 500 citations. He was a teaching faculty for fellowship of National Board of Examinations (FNB) in Paediatric Hematology Oncology at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital for 7+ years.
- D.N.B. (Paediatrics) – Sir Ganga Ram Hospital – 1999
- Diploma in Child Health – Maulana Azad Medical College – 1998
- Fellowship in Hemato-Oncology – Royal Alexandra Hospital for Children, Westmead, Australia – 2005
- M.B.B.S – University College of Medical Sciences – 1994
- Pediatric Hemato-Oncology & Bone Marrow Transplant, Director- Medanta The Medicity, Gurgaon , currently working
- Pediatric Haematology Oncology & BMT, Senior Consultant & Unit Head- Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon.
Get the SafeMedTrip Advantage
Benefit from our expertise of helping hundreds of foreign patients find top quality, affordable medical care in India.
Get Expert Medical Opinion/ Second Opinion – Send us the Medical reports by Email or WhatsApp and we will get you Expert Advice and Treatment Cost Estimates from Top Specialist at Three of India’s leading hospitals within 48 hours.
Free Concierge Services – Once you decide to come to India, We will arrange Priority Scheduling of Hospital Appointments, Travel & Visa Assistance, Airport Pick up, Economical Hotel Stay, Complete Local Support 24X7.
No Obligation – Zero Cost Assistance. We do not collect any service fee from patients. You will directly pay the hospitals after you arrive in India. We ensure Quick, Hassle Free, Affordable Treatment at World Class hospitals in India.