Dr. Manas Kalra
Dr. Manas Kalra – Hematologist
Consultant , Fellowship, Fellowship, DNB, MD, MBBS,
15+ years of experience New Delhi , India
Dr. Manas Kalra is a Consultant in Department of Paediatric Hemato- Oncology. He specializes in management of Cancers in Children , adolescent and young adults like leukemias, lymphomas, brain and bone tumors, solid tumors and patient undergoing bone marrow transplant. His expertise includes management of various forms of anemias such as Aplastic Hemolytic Anemia etc, thalassemia, bleeding and clotting disorders, LCH, Neuroblastoma, Wilms. He has a rich experience of treating many paediatric Oncology cases, Hemato Oncology and Bone Marrow Transplant.
- Brain and bone tumors
- Solid Tumors
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Clotting disorders
- MBBS, MD (Paediatrics) DNB, FNB,
- Fellowship in Hematology and Pediatric Oncology (FHPO) & Fellowhsip in Pediatric Oncology & BMT
- Consultant, Pediatric Hematology, Oncology, Blood and Marrow Transplant, Apollo Centre for advanced pediatrics, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, Sarita Vihar, New Delhi, Sept 2014 to present
- Consultant, Pediatric Hematology, Oncology, Blood and Marrow Transplant, Institute of Child Health, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi, Feb 2014 to Aug 2014
- Senior Fellow, Blood and Marrow transplant, The Children’s Hospital at Westmead, Sydney, NSW Australia. Jan 2013 to Jan 2014
- Fellow Oncology, The Children’s hospital at Westmead (CHW), Sydney Children’s Hospital network, NSW, Australia., February, 2011 to Jan 2013
- Junior Consultant in Oncology at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi, June 2010 to Feb 2011
- FNB (Fellowship of National Board), Fellowship in Pediatric Hematology Oncology at Pediatric Hematology Oncology and BMT Unit, Department of Pediatrics, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi, February 2008 to May 2010
- Registrar in Department of Pediatrics, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi, August 2007 to February 2008
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics in Kasturba Medical College, Manipal, Manipal University, Karnataka, India, August 2005 to August 2007
- M.D. in Pediatrics from Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore, Manipal University, Karnataka, India, August 2002 to August 2005
Get the SafeMedTrip Advantage
Benefit from our expertise of helping hundreds of foreign patients find top quality, affordable medical care in India.
Get Expert Medical Opinion/ Second Opinion – Send us the Medical reports by Email or WhatsApp and we will get you Expert Advice and Treatment Cost Estimates from Top Specialist at Three of India’s leading hospitals within 48 hours.
Free Concierge Services – Once you decide to come to India, We will arrange Priority Scheduling of Hospital Appointments, Travel & Visa Assistance, Airport Pick up, Economical Hotel Stay, Complete Local Support 24X7.
No Obligation – Zero Cost Assistance. We do not collect any service fee from patients. You will directly pay the hospitals after you arrive in India. We ensure Quick, Hassle Free, Affordable Treatment at World Class hospitals in India.