Dr. Pankaj Kumar Hans
13 Years Experience
MS, IAGES, Endohernia Surgery, Bariatric Surgery,
Dr. Pankaj Kumar Hans is a Senior Consultant & HOD in Minimal Invasive, Metabolic & Bariatric Surgery at Asian Institute of Medical Sciences, Sector – 21A, Faridabad.
He has an experience of more than 13years in general and laparoscopic surgery.
Done over 12000 general and laparoscopic surgeries for:
All type of Hernias, Gall stone diseases, Thyroid, Breast, Varicose veins, Piles, Fistula in ano, Sinus, Fissure, appendicitis and various other Gastrointestinal diseases like intestinal perforations, intestinal obstruction, gastrointestinal tumors and other General surgical procedures.
- Special training in Advanced Laparoscopic, Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery from international institutes.
- Does a complete spectrum of Bariatric and Metabolic surgeries.
- Regular participant as a faculty and delegate in various national and international conferences, workshops and CMEs.
- MS – General Surgery – Motilal Nehru Medical College, 2005
- Fellowship in Advance Laparoscopy Surgery – IAGES, 2016
- Fellowship in Endohernia Surgery – Max super specialty hospital, Delhi, 2012
- Fellowship in Minimally Invasive Bariatric Surgery – Nanjing Medical University, 2016
- Fellowship In Gastro Intestinal Onco Surgery – Athens Medical Center, Athens, Greece, 2009
- 2017 – 2017 Senior Consultant General, Laparoscopic and Bariatric Surgery at Max hospital Noida, Greater Noida, Patparganj
- 2014 – 2017 Senior Consultant Minimal Access and Bariatric Surgery at Jaypee Hospital, Sector 128, Noida