Dr. Saurabh Rajendrasingh Bagga
Associate Consultant , DM, MD, MBBS, 13 years of experience
New Delhi, India
Dr. Saurabh Rajendra Singh Bagga is an Interventional Cardiologist. He has over 13 years of experience as a Cardiologist. Persuaded his MBBS from Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik followed by MD in General Medicine and DM in Cardiology from Gujarat University, India.
Efficiently handles the Cardiac Procedure, Coronary Angiogram, Coronary Angioplasty / Bypass Surgery, Pacemaker Implantation, ICD Implantation, Cardiac Catheterization, Rheumatic Heart Disease Treatment, Medical Management of Heart failure, General Cardiology, PaceMaker Checking, etc.
He is a member of the Medical Council of India. Under his credit, there are numerous national and international publications.
- Coronary Angiogram
- Coronary Angioplasty / Bypass Surgery
- Pacemaker Implantation
- ICD Implantation
- Cardiac Catheterisation
- Rheumatic Heart Treatment
- Medical Management of Heart failure
- General Cardiology
- PaceMaker Checking
- BP Monitoring
- Device closure for congenital heart diseases
- Dobutamine Stress Test
- FFR (Fractional flow reserve)
- Trans-esophageal ECHO.
Education and Training
- DM, 2016, Gujarat University, India.
- MD, 2012, Gujarat University, India.
- MBBS, 2008, Maharashtra Universtity of Health Sciences, Nashik.