Surgical Oncologist – Pediatric Oncologist
Director , MBBS, MS, MCh, Fellowship, 20 years of experience Chennai, India.Send Enquiry
Dr. Raja Sundaram is one of the renowned pioneer Surgical Oncologist of South India who laid down foundation for establishing Sundaram Cancer Centre in Chennai to provide comprehensive Cancer Treatment to his patients at affordable cost. With his rich experience in laparoscopic & traditional Cancer Surgery, Dr. Raja Sundaram takes pride for conducting more than 15,000 successful cancer surgeries of various complexities.
Dr. Raja Sundaram is a proud achiever of university rank as he has been awarded with gold medal. From the beginning Dr. Raja Sundaram has been interested in Academics & Research. Hence, he has scores of research papers in peer renowned journals and delivered enormous talks both nationally & internationally as an invited speaker. Dr. Rajasundaram is a life member of ASI , ISO, IASO, AROI, ESMO and OGSSI.
Dr. Raja Sundaram is a firm believer that “Early detection saves life“ hence, Sundaram Cancer Foundation organizes series of Cancer screening programs from time to time through the use of mobile screening units under the leadership of Dr. Raja Sundaram for early diagnosis.
Dr. Raja Sundaram has developed an unenviable reputation as an Oncosurgeon not only among his peers but also among his patients who approach him not only from different parts of India but from all over the world.
- Head & Neck cancers
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Breast cancers
- HPB cancers
- Brain cancers
- Spine cancers
- Gastro-intestinal cancers
- Gynaecological cancers
- Genito-Urinary cancers
- Orthopaedic cancers
- Lung cancers
- Onco-Plastic & Reconstructive surgeries
- MBBS – Madras Medical College, Chennai – 1991
- post graduation (Gen Surgery) – Madras Medical College, Chennai – 1997
- DNB – General Surgery – National Board of Education, New Delhi – 1997
- MCh – Oncology – Cancer Institute Adyar – MGR University – 2000
- FAIS – Fellowship of Association of Indian Surgeon – 2005
- FAMS (Med Oncology) – The Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India – 2007
- Director, Global Hospitals, Chennai.
- Senior Consultant, Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road, Chennai.
- HOD, Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences (SVIMS), Tirupati, A.P.
- Professor, Raja Muthiah Medical College, Annamalai University, Chennai.
Get the SafeMedTrip Advantage
Benefit from our expertise of helping hundreds of foreign patients find top quality, affordable medical care in India.
Get Expert Medical Opinion/ Second Opinion – Send us the Medical reports by Email or WhatsApp and we will get you Expert Advice and Treatment Cost Estimates from Top Specialist at Three of India’s leading hospitals within 48 hours.
Free Concierge Services – Once you decide to come to India, We will arrange Priority Scheduling of Hospital Appointments, Travel & Visa Assistance, Airport Pick up, Economical Hotel Stay, Complete Local Support 24X7.
No Obligation – Zero Cost Assistance. We do not collect any service fee from patients. You will directly pay the hospitals after you arrive in India. We ensure Quick, Hassle Free, Affordable Treatment at World Class hospitals in India.