Breast Augmentation from India’s Best Cosmetic Surgeons and World Class Hospitals
Excellent Outcomes and Affordable Cost is assured.
Excellent Outcomes and Affordable Cost is assured
Ms. Stella Murphy From UK shares her experience about Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery
Excellent care. Skilled staff. Couldn’t be happier with Physician’s and their expertise. Very personable and professional. Would recommend to others Thanks you all and God bless you ! –
Ms. Stella Murphy From UK – Cosmetic Surgery
Why you should choose World Class Hospitals in India for Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery?
Most Advanced Breast Augmentation Options available in India
Breast augmentation surgery or Breast augmentation mammoplasty in clinical terms involves the use of implants or fat transfer to enhance or accentuate the size shape and contour of a female breast. It is a cosmetic surgery commonly done to improve the overall appearance. At times instead of implants, fatty tissue is used to get the same effect and is known as fat transfer augmentation.
- Enhances figure
- Improves breast fullness and body curves
- Helps in breast reconstruction after breast cancer, congenital chest defects or injury
- Improves self-confidence and self-image
Types of Implants:
1. Implants filled with Saline Solution
Breast augmentation: saline-solution filled breast implant devices, a spherical model (left) and a hemispheric model (right).
2. Implants filled with Silicone Gel
Silicone-gel breast implant devices, a spherical model (left), a shaped model (center), and a hemispheric model (right).
Who may benefit from Breast Augmentation ?
- Aesthetic improvement in women who have small breast or have lost weight after pregnancy or sudden weight reduction.
- To correct a prior breast reconstructive surgery.
- To reconstruct a lost breast as in mastectomy (breast removal after cancer), or severe chest injury or chest congenital defects.
Breast Augmentation is not helpful in severe drooping breasts. For drooping breasts, breast lifting surgery is advised, which can be performed with breast augmentation surgery. Implants were first made in 1961 and have since then undergone many changes and modification to suit the current needs.
Minimal Incision Breast Augmentation Options:
- Inframammillary Incision:- this is the most common incision and is made under the breast. The scar is not visible as it comes in the natural crease. It allows maximum room to insert the silicone gel implant.
- Periareolar :The incision is made around the areola (dark area surrounding the nipple) on the inner side. It is a small incision and used only to adjust the implant position. It is done when breast lift is also required. The incision is not very popular as there may be damage to nerves and breast feeding is affected. Also the chances of capsular contracture are more.
- Transaxillary: The incision is made vertically in the armpit crease and the implant is tunnelled through horizontally
- Transumbilical: The incision is made around the navel and the implant is pushed through vertically upwards. Not very popular as the implants may break while pushing.
- Transabdominal: the incision is made in the abdominal wall and the implant is pushed through upwards. Again not a very popular surgery.
The surgery is carried out under general anaesthesia. The choice of implants and the type of incision and placement depends on the requirement, patient’s anatomy, medical condition, surgeon’s expertise and surgeon- patient relations. The surgery takes around 2-4 hours.
– The scar requires around 6 weeks to heal. The patient is advised against any strenuous exercise.
– Complete range of movement at the shoulder and breathing exercises are a must.
– Sub-muscular implants require more healing time as the incision is long and the muscles are cut.
– Pain killers as advised can be taken in cases of severe pain.
– Normal routine activities can be resumed after 10 days of surgery.
We Assure Most Affordable Estimates with in 48 Hours from Top Hospitals in India.
We help you get FREE Expert Opinion from Top Doctors at Best Hospitals in All Major Cities in India.
How it Works – Get Most Affordable Treatment in India
Send medical reports by WhatsApp/Email
Receive quotation(s) within 48 Hours
Get Free Medical Visa & Airport Pick up
Medical Treatment Assisted & Fly Back Home
Many More Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery Options Available at World Class Hospital in India
Frequently Asked Questions
Once we receive your reports, we will get them reviewed by our medical experts and will send you a detailed treatment package consisting of doctor’s diagnosis, treatment plan, cost of treatment, duration of stay in hospital and duration of stay in India besides other relevant details.
Once you have confirmed to us that you want to proceed further to get treatment in India, our team will help you with the Indian medical visa assistance and documentation process. We will also help you in arranging for a comfortable local stay for you and your attendant. You don’t have to send any money in advance.
Savings can be from 30-50%, depending upon the procedure and the destination. Your treatment will be carried out from only the best hospitals in India that are NABH accredited and have specialists that are recognized globally for their expertise.
From the date you decide on one of the three affordable treatment packages offered to you. It may take 1- 3 weeks to obtain Medical Visa and book flight tickets. We have zero waiting period and you can be received at the Airport on arrival and immediately admitted at hospital and treatment will start.
Its advisable that you should not delay your treatment particularly in case of severe illnesses like Cancer, Heart or Spine etc. Early start of treatment results in quick recovery and lower expense compared to delay of treatment.
The difference in cost package due to the labour and insurance costs of the hospital operating in India, and not by the difference in the quality of treatment.
Each patient is assigned to a SafeMedTrip Patient Case Manager who will take care of every single detail ranging from arrival to send off.
Yes, of course. We will provide you with complete assistance in selecting high-quality hotels near the hospital location that fits your budget.
You will be given a complete profile of the specialist before you proceed for the treatment. On special request, we will be happy to connect you with him through a teleconferencing service facilitated by Skype.
Ms. Amelia From Australia shares her experience about Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery
Friendliness & patience in explaining the procedures was what impressed me the most. Thank You for working with me & scheduling appointments for my convenience plus making me feel very comfortable. The surgeons here are superb. They did a splendid Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery making my face pretty again after the nasty fracture.
The coordination between Safemedtrip and their affiliate hospital is just commendable. The whole procedure from admission to discharge was very smoothRefer a Patient
Watch this Video
Benefit from our expertise of helping hundreds of foreign patients find top quality, affordable medical care in India.
Get the SafeMedTrip Advantage
Get Expert Medical Opinion/ Second Opinion – Send us the Medical reports by Email or WhatsApp and we will get you Expert Advice and Treatment Cost Estimates from Top Specialist at Three of India’s leading hospitals within 48 hours.
Free Concierge Services – Once you decide to come to India, We will arrange Priority Scheduling of Hospital Appointments, Travel & Visa Assistance, Airport Pick up, Economical Hotel Stay, Complete Local Support 24X7.
No Obligation – Zero Cost Assistance. We do not collect any service fee from patients. You will directly pay the hospitals after you arrive in India. We ensure Quick, Hassle Free, Affordable Treatment at World Class hospitals in India.