Abdominoplasty Surgery from Leading Hospitals and Top Surgeons in India
Abdominoplasty from Top Specialists in IndiaBenefit from India’s World Class Hospital’s internationally recognised medical and surgical expertise, now used by a large number of overseas patients to discover a new look, a more healthier and vital persona.Request a Call Back
Why India for Cosmetic Surgery?
- Top Class US and UK Board Certified Plastic Surgeons, with decades of working at Global centres of Excellence/li>
- World Class JCI and NABH Quality Accredited Hospitals that have state of the art technology, infrastructure and Facilities for a most comfortable stay
- Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery Estimateds at a fraction of the cost in other medical tourism destinations – Excellent Outcomes, Medical Care and unmatched Value for your money.
What is Abdominoplasty?
Who All May Need It? Abdominoplasty is not a substitute for exercise and healthy diet. It is not a answer for weight loss. In fact it is the last resort in case where regular sit ups and healthy diet have failed to slim down your waist. Generally women who have protruding belly after multiple pregnancies or men and women who were obese and have lost weight suddenly. These people suffer from loose hanging bulging abdomen that mars their personality. Men and women who wish to undergo this procedure need to be healthy.Refer a Patient
What are The Different Types of Surgeries?
- Complete Abdominoplasty is performed under general anaesthesia and requires 1-5 hours. A long incision is made from one hip joint to the other, passing just above the pubis. Another incision is made around the naval to free it from the surrounding skin. Skin is detached from the abdominal wall and muscles and fascia are visible. Muscles and fascia tightened with sutures. The skin is pulled and excess skin is trimmed. Liposuction is done over the transition between operated and un-operated area to give a more even look. Excess fluid is removed using drainage pipes. Dressing and compression garments are applied to the area.
- Partial Or Mini Abdominoplasty is also done under general anaesthesia and requires around 1-2 hours. It is a shorter procedure requiring smaller incisions. Skin and fat in the lower abdomen area is detached from the underlying fascia. Skin is stretched down and excess skin is removed. The belly button stalk is detached from the muscle below and shifted lower on the abdominal wall. The abdominal fascia is tightened and liposuction is done in the transition zones to give an even look.
- Extended Abdominoplasty involves complete abdominoplasty along with removal of fat from the flank (love handles) and the upper outer aspect of the thigh. The procedure is done under general anaesthesia and takes a longer time. The incision also stretches along the side of the trunk to the thigh.
- High Lateral Tension Tummy Tuck is an advanced technique that takes longer than 4 hours under general anaesthesia. This procedure tightens muscles and fascia in the vertical as well as horizontal plane giving a instantly flatter abdomen. The conventional complete abdominoplasty only tightens muscles and fascia in the vertical plane.
- Floating Abdominoplasty is also known as extended mini abdominoplasty. The fat removal and tightening of muscles fascia and skin is done through smaller incisions, which is not near belly button. The excess skin is removed. The belly button floats during the procedure. The muscles are tightened from the sternum to the pubis. The belly button is reattached after shifting as accordingly and liposuction is done over the transition zones.
- Circumferential Abdominoplasty includes extended abdominoplasty with buttock lifts. The incision runs all around the torso. This is also called as belt lipectomy or body lift. It is appropriate for people who have undergone massive weight loss.
- Combination Procedure involves lower body lift and liposuction contouring , breast reduction, breast lift and or hysterectomy if required. Breast enhancement as well as abdominoplasty is called as mommy makeover.Request a Call Back
How is The Recovery Process?
The entire recovery process takes around 1-4 weeks in which the patient is advised to stay off work for major part of the time. There is bruising swelling and pain that can be reduced through ice packs and compression garments. Heavy activity should be avoided for a month at least. No smoking or tobacco consumption in the recovery period as well as few weeks prior to the surgery. It takes around 3-6 months for the results to show. The scar fades but does not disappear. The patient should keep his hips bent while lying down to avoid stretching the scar. He should also stand and walk with hips flexed for the same reason in the initial days and then gradually straighten up.
Many More Cosmetic and Aesthetic Surgery Options Available at World Class Hospital in India:
Please Click a picture of your recent medical reports and send to us by WhatsApp, Viber on +91 9899993637 OR
You case would be reviewed by best specialists in India and an expert opinion with treatment cost estimate shall be sent to you with in 2 working days.