Dr Vikas Manohor Gupte
Senior Consultant – Spine Surgeon
Dr. Vikas Gupte brings to Fortis Hospitals a very rich experience and expertise in performing Minimally Invasive and Endoscopic Spine surgeries. Dr.Gupte has undergone a one year of Clinical Fellowship training in Minimal Invasive and Endoscopic Spine Surgery at Wooridul Spine Hospital, Seoul, Korea. It is a renowned world-class dedicated hospital for spinal disorders and a recognized training center for American Board for Minimal Invasive Spine Surgery. He is also an active member of Asian academy of Minimal Invasive Spine Surgery.
Special Surgical Expertise
- Percutaneous Endoscopic Lumbar Disectomy
- Percutaneous Endoscopic Cervical Disectomy
- Micro decompression for Lumbar Canal Stenosis
- Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- 1 year clinical fellowship training in minimal invasive & endoscopic spine surgery at Wooridul Spine Hospital, Seoul, Korea. (March 2004-Feb.2005).
- Fellowship training at “spinal injury center, Fukuoka, Japan, in March 2005 for advance training in spinal injury management.
Academic Achievements and Awards
- Awarded E-Merck Traveling Fellowship for year 1988 by Bombay Orthopedic Society Selected for advanced Spine Course conducted by Bombay Orthopedic Society for year 2003.
- Presented paper on “provocative Discography” during Western India Orthopedic Regional Conference 2003.
- Awarded certificate of Appreciation by Narayan Seva Mandal for attending camp held on 29th Jan.1989 for welfare of Needy Handicapped.
- President and Trustee of Chandraseniya Kayastha Prabhu samajonnati mandal, Mulund.
SafeMedTrip Consultants Pvt. ltd. | 301, Ansal Tower 38, Nehru Place, New Delhi - 110019, India