Dr Sachin Bhonsle
Joint Replacement and Orthopaedic Surgeon
MS (Orthopaedics); FRCS (Glasgow, UK)
Consultant Joint Replacement and Orthopaedic Surgeon
Dr.Sachin Bhonsle brings to Fortis hospitals years of skill, knowledge and vast clinical experience. He was a Lecturer in Orthopaedics in the premier and highly acclaimed institute Seth GS Medical College and KEM Hospital, Mumbai University. This was complemented by over two years appointment of Head of the Department of Orthopaedics in Derna, Libya.
He has trained and worked for over ten years in UK in senior posts to amass extensive range and depth of experience in Orthopaedics; especially major joint replacements and arthroscopy of various joints. He had the priviledge of working in Norfolk and Norwich hospital, UK (Cambridge deanery)where Drs McKee and Farrar developed the famous ‘metal on metal bearing’ total hip replacement.
- Hip and Knee joint replacement surgery (Computer navigation)
- Knee reconstructive surgery
- Arthroscopy of knee
- Joint replacement and Arthroscopy of shoulder , elbow and ankle
Professional qualifications and fellowships:
- 1987 MBBS: Nagpur University with Gold Medal
- 1990 MS (Orthopaedics): Nagpur University
- 1999 FRCS (Glasg): Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons, Glasgow, UK
- Several publications in international journals like The Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery.
- Presentation in prestigious conference of SICOT.
- Taught medical students from Leicester university, England, UK
- Taught surgical skills and operations to junior doctors in UK.
- Presented guest lectures in Rotary club.
If you are unable to submit this form, please Email or WhatsApp the medical reports to us.
Email – [email protected]
WhatsApp / Viber: +91 9899993637