Dr. Gurinder Bedi
Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon
Senior Consultant , Fellowship, FRCS, FRCS, DNB, MS, MBBS, 25 years of experience,
New Delhi, India
Dr. Gurinder Bedi is an Orthopedic Surgeon with more than 25 years of experience. Along with his team, he performs more than 100 spine procedures, 400 joint replacements, 100 arthroscopies and 500 traumas in one year.
He is a member of Royal College of Surgeons, UK, Indian Orthopedic Association, American Association of Orthopedic Association, South West Orthopedic Association, UK, Delhi Orthopedic Association, South Delhi Orthopedic Association and ISSHK.
His area of expertise includes knee and joint replacement surgeries, hand, foot and Ankle surgery, trauma surgery, spine surgery, Arthroscopy and Sports Medicine Surgery. He has many publications to his credit in national and international journals.
- Foot and Ankle Surgery,
- Trauma Surgery,
- Spine Surgery,
- Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery,
- Sports Injuries and Arthroscopy,
- Hip Surgery,
- Knee Surgery
Education and Training
- Fellowship, 2007
- FRCS, 2004, Inter Collegiate Board, Royal College of Surgeons, UK
- FRCS, 2000, Royal College of Surgeons
- DNB, 1994, National Academy of Medical Sciences
- MS, Maulana Azad Medical College
- MBBS, 1988, University College of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.