Dr Ravi Mohanka
Dr Ravi Mohanka – Hepatocyte transplant
Consultant , MS, DNB, MBBS, Fellowship, Fellowship, 16 years of experience, Mumbai , IndiaSend Enquiry
Dr. Ravi Mohanka is the Chief Surgeon and Head of Department of Liver Transplant and Hepato-Biliary Surgery at Global Hospitals, Mumbai. He has trained and worked at some of the most reputed hospitals in India and USA, including the prestigious Thomas E Starzl Transplantation Institute at the University of Pittsburgh. He has undergone laparoscopic and robotic liver surgery training in France and Italy.His areas of expertise and current practice include living donor and deceased donor (cadaveric) liver transplantation, Hepato-biliary surgeries in adults and children including liver resections (including laparoscopic and robotic) for Hepato-cellular Cancer (HCC) and Peri-hilar Cholangiocarcinoma amongst others, Pancreas transplantation, Intestinal and multi-visceral transplantation.He has organized many conferences in this field and has chaired and delivered faculty lectures and presented several of his research works at many national and international scientific meetings and conferences. He has and published more than 35 articles in international journals and 5 book chapters.
- MS, 2003, Government Medical College and Hospital
- DNB, 2003, National Board of Examinations
- MBBS, 1999, Government Medical College and Hospital
- Fellowship, 2005, Transplant Surgery, Strong Memorial Hospital, University of Rochester Medical College
- Fellowship, 2008, Transplantation Institute, University of Pittsburgh Medical Centre
- HOD, Global Hospitals, Mumbai, 2014
- Consultant, GS Medical College and KEM Hospital, 2016
- Consultant, Medanta – The Medicity, Gurgaon, 2010
- Consultant, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi, 2008
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi, 2003
- Senior Resident, Bombay Hospital and Medical Research Center, 2003
- Govt. Medical College and Hospital, 2000
- Gadchiroli District Hospital, 1999
Get the SafeMedTrip Advantage
Benefit from our expertise of helping hundreds of foreign patients find top quality, affordable medical care in India.
Get Expert Medical Opinion/ Second Opinion – Send us the Medical reports by Email or WhatsApp and we will get you Expert Advice and Treatment Cost Estimates from Top Specialist at Three of India’s leading hospitals within 48 hours.
Free Concierge Services – Once you decide to come to India, We will arrange Priority Scheduling of Hospital Appointments, Travel & Visa Assistance, Airport Pick up, Economical Hotel Stay, Complete Local Support 24X7.
No Obligation – Zero Cost Assistance. We do not collect any service fee from patients. You will directly pay the hospitals after you arrive in India. We ensure Quick, Hassle Free, Affordable Treatment at World Class hospitals in India.