Dr. Vishal Rastogi
Senior Consultant , MBBS, MD, DM, 10 years of experience,
New Delhi, India
Dr. Vishal Rastogi is a pioneer in the field of Interventional Heart Failure Management. His experience of implanting Impella Left Ventricular Assist Device in critically ill patients is highest among the Indian doctors. Dr. Rastogi is an accomplished interventional cardiologist with vast experience of treating patient with complex coronary intervention including Rotablation, carotid intervention, peripheral vascular intervention and percutaneous aortic valve implantation to name a few.
He is national proctor for Rotablation, coronary imaging like IVUS and OCT and for dedicated bifurcation stents. He is also on the Editorial board of Indian Heart Journal. He is actively involved in research and is principal investigator of many interventional and heart failure trial.
- Interventional Cardiology,
- carotid intervention
- peripheral vascular intervention
- percutaneous aortic valve implantation
Education and Training
- MBBS- 1996, BHU
- MD Medicine- 1999, BHU
- DM Cardiology- 2004, G B Pant Hospital
- He also had training in managing heart failure patient at Texas
- Heart Institute, Houston and at Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Boston, USA.