Dr. Samanjoy Mukherjee
Senior Consultant , DM, MD, MBBS, 26 years of experience
New Delhi, India
Dr. Samanjoy Mukherjee is an interventional cardiologist, having an extensive experience of nearly 26 years. His area of interest lies in the treatment of BP Monitoring, Dobutamine Stress test, device closure procedures, FFR, Holter monitoring, pacemaker implantation, radiofrequency ablation, coronary angioplasty, clinical cardiology and Interventional cardiologist.
He has been actively involved in Stem cell research and performed the first study of Autologous Stem Cell therapy in Nonischemic Dilated Cardiomyopathy. He is a member of Delhi Medical Council.
- BP Monitoring
- Dobutamine Stress Test
- Device closure for congenital heart diseases
- FFR (Fractional flow reserve)
- Colour Doppler
- Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Holter Monitoring
- Trans-esophageal ECHO
- Balloon Mitral valvulotomy
- peripheral and carotid interventions
- Electrophysiology and Radiofrequency ablations
- pacemaker implantation and CRT
Education and Training
- DM, 2001, University of Delhi
- MD, 1994, Manipal Academy Of Higher Education, Manipal
- MBBS, 1991, University of North Bengal.