Dr. Raman Puri
Senior Consultant , MBBS, MS, DM, 39 years of experience,
New Delhi, India
Dr. Raman Puri is an experienced Interventional Cardiologist with 39+ years in the field. He is a Fellow in Cardiology, National Cardiovascular Centre, Osaka, Japan, and also a Clinical Fellow in Interventional Cardiology Hospital Charles, Nicolas, France.
He has written several publications in reputed international as well as national medical journals. His special interest and expertise lie in Cardiac Rehabilitation, Cardioversion, Angiography Radial Approach, Chest Pain Treatment, Cardiac Ablation, Mitral/Heart Valve Replacement, Paediatric Cardiac Surgery, etc. He has been the Head of Department of Safdarjung Hospital & RML Hospital, both situated in New Delhi.
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Angiography Radial Approach
- Chest Pain Treatment
- Cardiac Ablation
- Mitral/Heart Valve Replacement
- Paediatric Cardiac Surgery
- Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring
Education and Training
- MBBS, 1977, University of Delhi
- MS, 1983, University of Delhi
- DM, 1991, University of Delhi