Dr. Rajneesh Kapoor
18 years of experience
MBBS, MD, DNB
Dr.Rajneesh Kapoor is one of the most renowned Cardiologists with over 18 years of experience and is currently associated with the Medanta – The Medicity, Gurgaon as a Director of Interventional Cardiology. Excelled in various newer innovative techniques related to the field of Cardiac Interventions, Dr. Kapoor has successfully completed MBBS from Govt. Medical College Amritsar, Punjab, 1992; MD – Internal Medicine from Govt. Medical College & Hospital Patiala, 1997 and & DNB (Cardiology) from Fortis Escorts Heart Institute in 2002. Before joining the esteemed hospital Medanta Hospital Gurgaon, he has greatly contributed to Escorts Heart Institute and Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi as a Senior Consultant Cardiologist.
Dr. Kapoor has also been an honored faculty member at various national and international meetings. He has published over 100 articles, reviews, and abstracts in various national and international journals. Neuroprotection during carotid stenting, Efficacy of IVC filters implantation in prevention of pulmonary embolism and Stenting of Vertebral artery ostial lesions are among many other journals.
- Interventional Cardiology, ICD implantions, Pacemaker implantations, treatment of arrhythmias, Cardiac Electrophysiology Studies
- Interventional Cardiology, Consultant – Medanta The Medicity, Gurgaon , currently working
- Cardiology, Senior Consultant- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
- Cardiology, Senior Consultant – Escorts Heart Institute, New Delhi
- Diplomate National Board (DNB) – Escorts Heart Institute & research Centre, New Delhi – 2002
- M.B.B.S. – Govt. Medical College Amritsar, Punjab, Guru Nanak Dev University – 1994
- MD (Internal Medicine) – Govt. Medical College & Hospital Patiala, Punjabi University – 1997