Dr. Ashok Seth
Dr. Ashok Seth – Cardiac Surgeon
Chairman , MBBS, MD, FRCP, MRCP, Fellowship, 38 years of experience, New Delhi , IndiaSend Enquiry
Dr. Ashok Seth is the Chairman of Fortis Escorts Heart Institute, New Delhi and Head of Cardiology Council of Fortis Group of Hospitals. During a career span of 30 years, the most experienced cardiologist in Delhi India has pioneered numerous angioplasty techniques. Dr. Ashok Seth Cardiology Specialist in Fortis Delhi contributed in the field of cardiology, especially Interventional Cardiology have been recognized extenstively in India and abroad. To get a fast track response, call Dr. Ashok seth appointment number.
Dr. Seth, the Best cardiologist in India has performed one of the highest number of angioplasties and angiographies that has been mentioned in the “LIMCA Book of Records”. Dr. Ashok seth most renowned cardiologist in Fortis Delhi has been a part of the Focused Advisory Group and eminal studies for development and clinical applicability of Bioresorable Scaffold (BRS) Stent, a highly recognized technique worldwide. Contact the Best cardiac surgeon at Fortis hospital Delhi on our website. Fill up the consultation form to fix an instant appointment with the Chairman of Fortis Escorts Heart Institute Delhi.
- Angioplasty techniques
- Directional Atherectomy,
- Thrombectomy devices and Drug Eluting Stents,
- Use of Impella heart support device failing heart,
- Bioabsorbable Stents and TAVI
- Fortis Escorts Heart Institute, Chairman & Head- Fortis Escorts Heart Institute, Okhla Road , currently working Cardiology, Chief – Max Healthcare , 2005
- MBBS from JN Medical College, Aligarh Muslim University, India, 1978
- Member of the Royal College of Physicians (MRCP), UK, 1984
- Member of the Royal College of Physicians (MRCP), Ireland, 1986
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians (FRCP), Ireland, Edinburgh, London, 1995
- (FACC), 1995
- Fellow of the Society of Cardiac Angiography & Intervention (FSCAI), USA, 1995
- Doctorate of Science (D. Sc) Honoris Causa, Banaras Hindu University, India, 1998
- Fellow of the International Medical Sciences Academy (FIMSA), 1998
- (FCSI), 2011
- (D. Sc) Honoris Causa, Amity University, Noida (UP), India, 2012
- Doctor of Letters (D. Litt) Honoris Causa, Jamia Millia Islamia University, New Delhi, India, 2012
- Doctorate of Science (D. Sc) Honoris Causa, Tirthankar Mahavir University, Moadabad, India, 2012
- (FESC), 2013
Get the SafeMedTrip Advantage
Benefit from our expertise of helping hundreds of foreign patients find top quality, affordable medical care in India.
Get Expert Medical Opinion/ Second Opinion – Send us the Medical reports by Email or WhatsApp and we will get you Expert Advice and Treatment Cost Estimates from Top Specialist at Three of India’s leading hospitals within 48 hours.
Free Concierge Services – Once you decide to come to India, We will arrange Priority Scheduling of Hospital Appointments, Travel & Visa Assistance, Airport Pick up, Economical Hotel Stay, Complete Local Support 24X7.
No Obligation – Zero Cost Assistance. We do not collect any service fee from patients. You will directly pay the hospitals after you arrive in India. We ensure Quick, Hassle Free, Affordable Treatment at World Class hospitals in India.