Dr. Sewanti Limaye
Dr. Sewanti Limaye – Medical Oncologist
Consultant , MBBS, MD, MS, Fellowship, 16 years of experience Mumbai, IndiaSend Enquiry
Dr Sewanti Limaye is Consultant in Medical Oncology at Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital in Mumbai. Her expertise lies in the medical treatment of all solid tumors including Head and Neck, Lung, Breast, Sarcomas, Gastrointestinal, Genitourinary and Gynecological Cancers. In addition to chemotherapy, she also specializes in Cancer Genomics, Targeted Therapy and cutting edge treatment with Immunotherapy. Dr Sewanti Limaye is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology and Medical Oncology and has been practising as a Medical Oncologist since the year 2009.
After completing her MBBS from Jawahar Lal Nehru Medical College in Bhagalpur, Dr Sewanti Limaye did her residency at New York Downtown Hospital in US. She followed it with fellowship in Hematology and Medical Oncology from Albert Einstein University, North Shore – Long Island Jewish Medical Center in New York. she was among the top of her class during her fellowship and was nominated as Chief Fellow in the final year. After completing her fellowship, Dr Sewanti Limaye went on to work as an Attending in Medical Oncology at the Dana Farber Cancer Institute/Brigham and Women’s Hospital and at the Phase I – Early Drug Development Center – Harvard Medical School in Boston, USA. She also did a Masters in Patient Oriented Research (Cancer Genomics and Biostatistics) from Mailman School of Public Health, Columbia University in New York.
Before joining KDAH, Dr Sewanti Limaye was practicing at Columbia University Medical Center in the Medical Oncology division. She has led several national and international trials and has been a part of Data Safety Monitoring Boards. Dr Limaye was awarded Rose and Jack Horowitz Award for Excellence in Patient Care.
- Medical Oncology,
- Management of Head and Neck Cancers,
- Lung Cancer,
- Breast Cancer,
- Gastrointestinal Cancers,
- Genitourinary Cancers,
- Gynaecological Cancers,
- Targeted Therapy,
- Cancer Genomics
Education and Fellowship
- MBBS – Jawahar Lal Nehru Medical College, Bhagalpur
- MD – New York University
- Resident – Internal Medicine – NY Downtown Hospital – New York University
- MS – Patient Oriented Research – Mailman School of Public Health, Columbia University, USA
- Diplomate American Board – Internal Medicine, Hematology and Medical Oncology – USA
- Fellowship – Masters of Science in Patient Oriented Research – Mailman School of Public Health, Columbia University, USA
- Fellowship – Hematology and Medical Oncology – Albert Einstein University, North Shore- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, New York, USA
- Medical Oncology , Consultant- Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Andheri, Mumbai , currently working
- Medicine, Assistant Professor – Columbia University Medical Center/New York Presbyterian Hospital, New York-USA
- Medical Oncology , Attending Physician- Columbia University Medical Center/New York Presbyterian Hospital, New York-USA
- Medical Oncology, Attending Physician- Dana Farber Cancer Institute/Brigham Women’s Hospital – Harvard Medical School in Boston, USA
- Medical Oncology, Attending Physician- Phase I – Early Drug Development Center – Harvard Medical School in Boston, USA
Get the SafeMedTrip Advantage
Benefit from our expertise of helping hundreds of foreign patients find top quality, affordable medical care in India.
Get Expert Medical Opinion/ Second Opinion – Send us the Medical reports by Email or WhatsApp and we will get you Expert Advice and Treatment Cost Estimates from Top Specialist at Three of India’s leading hospitals within 48 hours.
Free Concierge Services – Once you decide to come to India, We will arrange Priority Scheduling of Hospital Appointments, Travel & Visa Assistance, Airport Pick up, Economical Hotel Stay, Complete Local Support 24X7.
No Obligation – Zero Cost Assistance. We do not collect any service fee from patients. You will directly pay the hospitals after you arrive in India. We ensure Quick, Hassle Free, Affordable Treatment at World Class hospitals in India.