Dr S Hukku
Dr S Hukku – Radiation Oncology
Radiation OncologyDirector MBBS, MD, Fellowship, Fellowship, Fellowship 35 years of experience Send Enquiry
- Dr S Hukku is one of the most experienced and renowned oncologist in India.
- He has completed his MBBS from the famous PGIMER,Chandigarh.Following which he did his MD from SGPGI,Lucknow.
- Dr Hukku has been trained at the prestigious hospitals around the world like Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, New York Memorial Hospital of Queens, New York, MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Charite University, Berlin, Nagoya University Hospital, Nagoya, and Cookridge Hospital, Leeds, UK.
- He has been instrumental in introducing Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT) and later Image Guided radiation Therapy (IGRT) in India.
- He is on the International Advisory Board of International Journal of Radiation Oncology Biology & Physics (Red Journal) published by the American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO) and is also an on the panel of International Experts appointed by International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) Vienna.
- He is a well-known member of the American Society for Radiation (ASTRO), European Society for Radiotherapy and Oncology (ESTRO) .
- Dr Hukku special interest lies in Image-Guided Radiotherapy (IGRT), Head and Neck Cancer, Brain Tumours and Breast Cancer. the Association of Radiation Oncologists in India (AROI).
- Radiation Oncology,
- Image-Guided Radiotherapy (IGRT),
- Head and Neck Cancer,
- Brain Tumours
List Of Treatments
- Work Experience of Dr. S Hukku
- Consultant, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
- Chairman, BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
- Senior Consultant, Cancer &Research Institute ,Ahmedabad
- Senior Consultant, Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute
- MBBS, PGIMER,Chandigarh
- MD, SGPGI – Lucknow
- Fellowship, International Union Against Cancer (UICC) , Cookridge Hospital, UK
- Fellowship, Japan International Cooperation, Nagoya University,Japan
- Fellowship, British Council Fellowship: St. Bartholomews’ Hospital,London, UK
- Dr PK Haldar Oration 2013
- Dr GN Agarwal Oration 2010