Brain Tumor – Timely treatment can save life.
Get Most Advanced and Affordable Brain Tumor Treatment at World Class Hospitals in India
Excellent Outcomes and Affordable Cost is assured
Tushanbe Justus from Rwanda shares his experience of Brain Tumor Treatment in India that saved his life
Much before we arrived in India, we were amazed by prompt and efficient answers given by SafeMedTrip in response to all our questions. Can’t believe it took just about a week from arrival till recovery.
Thank you all and also my surgeon, nurses who cared for me so compassionately even when I was alone in ICU for 2 days and the security guards, everyone. There is not enough space on this page for me to adequately say how much we appreciate all that you have done for us.Refer a Patient
Why you should choose World Class Hospitals in India for Most Advanced Brain Tumor Treatment ?
Most Advanced Brain Tumor Treatment options available now in India
The endoscopic trans-nasal approach is performed through the nostrils. From this region the sella turcica is easily accessed, which is the location of pituitary gland. Neurosurgeons use this route normally to remove the tumor from pituitary (the master gland).
Advantage of this advanced technique – Low risk of surgery complications and Quick Recovery.Get Estimate
Gamma Knife RadioSurgery : Advanced Non Surgical
Gamma Knife surgery is recognized worldwide as the preferred treatment for brain tumors, arteriovenous malformations and brain dysfunctions such as trigeminal neuralgia.
The most accepted and widely used radiosurgery treatment in the world. Gamma Knife is a very precise and effective instrument that uses radiation to treat the brain without an open surgery.Request a Call Back
A new hope for patients who have inoperable or surgically complex tumors, or who may be looking for a non-surgical option, Cyberknife radiosurgery is a non – invasive, high-energy radiation treatment that delivers very precise beams of radiation from many angles outside the body. The accuracy of Cyberknife is so precise that radiation can be ‘matched’ to the shape of small complex tumors, even those located near critical organs.
Chemotherapy is the Use of Powerful Drugs to Kill Tumor Cells.
- A single drug or a combination may be used.
- Chemotherapy is usually given in cycles. A cycle consists of a short period of intensive treatment followed by a period of rest and recovery. Each cycle lasts a few weeks.
- Most regimens are designed so that two to four cycles are completed. There is then a break in the treatment, and scans are done to see how the tumor has responded to the therapy.
- The side effects of chemotherapy are well known and are today less difficult to tolerate. They include nausea and vomiting, mouth sores, loss of appetite, loss of hair, and many others. Some of these side effects can be relieved or improved by medication. Get Estimate
Why Choose SafeMedTrip?
- SafeMedTrip offers comprehensive care for patients with Brain Tumor, including advanced diagnosis, best treatment options.
- A team of Brain Tumor Surgeons; Surgical Oncologists, Radiation Oncologists, Medical Oncologists and other medical specialties work together to treat each Brain Tumor patient.
- We consider each patient’s type and extent of Brain Tumor to recommend the most appropriate treatment plan.
- Brain Tumor hospitals in India offers the best cancer treatment at affordable prices.
- SafeMedTrip associated hospitals have the latest technology and infrastructure to offer the most advanced cancer treatment at low cost.
- SafeMedTrip Affiliated Cancer Hospitals deliver highest quality and advanced oncology care in a supportive and compassionate environment to all our patients.