Dr Jyoti Wadhwa
Dr Jyoti Wadhwa – Medical Oncologist
Associate Director , MBBS, MD, DM, 23+ years of experience Gurgaon , IndiaSend Enquiry
Trained at premier medical institutes in India and at the Imperial College School of Medicine, Hammersmith Hospital, London, UK, Dr. Jyoti Wadhwa, has received clinical training in Hematological Malignancies including Stem Cell Transplant. She has subsequently served as the assistant professor of medical oncology at IRCH in AIIMS. Deputy Secretary of the National Academy of Medical Sciences, India, Dr. Wadhwa has also authored a book on breast cancer and been indicted in to associations such as the Indo – American Cancer Association, the American Society of Clinical Oncology and the European Society of Medical Oncology.
Medical Oncology & Haemotology,Lung cancer, Head & neck cancers, brain tumours, Breast cancer, gastrointestinal cancers
- Medical Oncology, Associate Director – Medanta The Medicity, Gurgaon , currently working
- Medical Oncology, Senior Consultant- Medanta The Medicity, Gurgaon , 2011
- Medical Oncology, Deputy Secretary – National Academy of Medical Sciences, India , 2011
- Medical Oncology, Assistant Professor- IRCH, A.I.I.M.S., New Delhi , 2001
- Medical Oncology , Senior Resident- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi , 1997
- D.M. (Medical Oncology) – AIIMS, New Delhi – 1999
- M.B.B.S. – Lady Hardinge Medical College, Delhi University – 1992
- M.D. (Medicine) – AIIMS, New Delhi – 1996
Get the SafeMedTrip Advantage
Benefit from our expertise of helping hundreds of foreign patients find top quality, affordable medical care in India.
Get Expert Medical Opinion/ Second Opinion – Send us the Medical reports by Email or WhatsApp and we will get you Expert Advice and Treatment Cost Estimates from Top Specialist at Three of India’s leading hospitals within 48 hours.
Free Concierge Services – Once you decide to come to India, We will arrange Priority Scheduling of Hospital Appointments, Travel & Visa Assistance, Airport Pick up, Economical Hotel Stay, Complete Local Support 24X7.
No Obligation – Zero Cost Assistance. We do not collect any service fee from patients. You will directly pay the hospitals after you arrive in India. We ensure Quick, Hassle Free, Affordable Treatment at World Class hospitals in India.