Dr. Vidur Jyoti
Hernia and Bariatric Surgeon
Senior Consultant – General Surgery
- Batra Hospital and Medical Research Centre, New Delhi.
- Pushpawati Singhania Research Institute(PSRI), New Delhi
- Paras Hospital, Gurgaon
- Columbia Asia Hospital, Gurgaon
- Acharya Chandra Kishore Medical Institute, Sidhra, Jammu
Education & Training:
- MBBS – Medical College, Amritsar
- MS(General Surgery)- Medical College, Amritsar
- Training In use of lasers and endoscopic techniques under Dr. B Krishna Rau at Lady Wellington Hospital, Chennai.
- Laparoscopic surgery Traning Room: Kem Hospital, Mumbai and Klinikum der Mannheim, Mannheim, Germany
- Laparoscopic Bariatric surgery, Ruby Hall Clinic, Pune
- Single Port Laparoscopic, Apollo Hospital, Chennai
Speciality Interest:Minimal Access Surgery:
- Hernia Surgery
- Gall Bladder & Biliary tract Surgery
- Bowel Surgery and Bariatric Surgery
- GI bleeding Managamenet.
- Antibiotic usage in surgery.
- Life Member, Association of Surgeons of India
- Member of Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endoscopic surgeons