Hernia – Types & Treatment from India’s Leading Hospitals & Top Surgeons
Highly Advanced Minimally Invasive Hernia SurgeryBenefit from India’s World Class Hospital’s internationally recognised medical and surgical expertise, now used by a large number of overseas patients to overcome hernia problems. Advanced Minimally Invasive Laparoscopic Surgery (Also popularly known as Key Hole Surgery) is a safe option that helps the patient.Post a Query
HerniaA hernia is a protrusion of a viscera or part of viscera outside the cavity which normally contains it. The protrusion is usually through an abnormal opening in the wall of the containing cavity. A hernia is called irreducible when its contents cannot be returned to the abdomen and strangulated when the blood supply to the contents is compromised, with a risk of gangrene.
Types of hernia: –
- Umbilical hernia
- Incisional hernia
- Inguinal hernia
- Femoral hernia
- Epigastric hernia
Highly Advanced Minimally Invasive Hernia Surgery Options at SafeMedTrip affiliated World Class Hospitals in India
- Laparoscopic Inguinal Hernia Repair
- Laparoscopic Paraesophageal Hernia Repair.
- Laparoscopic Ventral and Incisional Hernia Repair.
- Laparoscopic Nissen Fundoplication for Hiatal Hernia/Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease.
- Herniorrhaphy and Hernioplasty.Refer a Patient
Laparoscopic (Key Hole) Hernia Repair Surgery – A major advancement in modern medical scienceSurgery is the only way to correct a hernia. Mesh is a common product used to support the weakened tissue. There are many types and brands available to surgeons, depending upon the type of hernia and surgical procedure being completed. A few of them are listed below:
- Multilayered Mesh – For use in tension-free and laparoscopic ventral hernia repair, a surgeon may choose a multilayered mesh product.
- Absorbable hernia mesh products are lightweight and made of material that is absorbed by the surrounding tissue. It is flexible enough to allow the abdominal wall to move in a natural way after surgery Globally accepted FlexHD Acellular Human Dermis by ETHICON is most often used by our surgeons in India.Request a Call Back
Advantages of Laparoscopic Hernia Repair
- Tiny openings, each 1/4 to 1/2 inch in diameter, instead of the traditional 3- to 5-inch incision.
- Much less postoperative pain
- Faster healing, resume normal activities in as little as two days compared to 3 to 5 weeks
- In addition, with laparoscopic hernia repair, the mesh patch used to cover the abdominal defect is placed on the inside of the abdominal wall instead of the outside.
- This method works with the natural outward pressure of the abdomen to secure the repair and promote healing.Refer a Patient
What People Say About Us- Patient Experience
“My problem was a hernia on my abdomen which rally started to bother me for last three years and was getting worse each day. I saw a TV program in the US that dealt with medical tourism, and Indian hospitals were highly spoken of in that segment. I thought that probably some day I might need to go to one. I had never bought medical insurance because it’s extremely expensive in the US. But I hardly knew anything about India. In Houston where I live, there are large numbers of Indian doctors. I contacted some of them and asked them about Indian hospitals, and everyone said that the level of medical practice in India was as good as in the United States. I wrote to a few hospitals, but did not get a response,
I had so many questions to ask Then I searched online and found SafeMedTrip.com “I have had an excellent time here. Everybody has been extremely helpful. As far as food is concerned, it’s different from the US, but SafeMedTrip spoke to hospital staff who went out of their way to try to get things I like to eat. I find the doctors here to be highly professional. And the nurses, what can I say? They have done a great job! Everyone from the food service personnel to the housekeeping staff are always ready to serve. The facilities are excellent. I had a decent room for myself, and my wife was able to stay with me quite comfortably.
I sincerely appreciate your efforts, and let me say that SafeMeTrip.com will be my first choice if I ever again need surgical or any other sophisticated medical care outside the United States or if any of my friends needed a similar service. All the best
Warm Regards –
Walter Murrell From USA – Laparoscopic Hernia RepairPost a Query
How Can You Get a Free Expert Opinion from Top Laparoscopic Specialists in India?
Please Click a picture of your recent medical reports and send to us by WhatsApp, Viber on +91 9899993637 OR
Your case would be reviewed by best Specialists in India and an Expert Opinion with Treatment cost Estimate shall be sent to you with in 2 working days.