Dr. Pradeep Jain
32 Years Experience
MBBS, MS, MCh
Best & Most Comprehensive Laparoscopic Gi Cancer & Bariatric Surgeon Of Delhi. Dr. Pradeep Jain is a renowned Gastrointestinal and Hepatobiliary Pancreatic surgeon of North India. Dr. Pradeep Jain is a product of one of the premier institute of India. Dr. Pradeep Jain has been trained in Advanced Laparoscopic Colorectal surgery from Seol, South Korea . Dr. Pradeep Jain is the official trainer at ETHICON (Johnson & Jonson) for Colorectal & Bariatric Surgery.
At present Dr. Pradeep Jain is leading (Director) the Department of Laparoscopic GI, GI oncosurgery, Bariatric and Minimal Access Surgery in Fortis Hospital Shalimar Bagh Delhi, India. Before joining this state of the Art Hospital, Dr. Pardeep Jain was heading the Department of Laparoscopic GI Oncosurgery and Hepatobiliary Pancreatic Oncosurgery in Rajeev Gandhi Cancer Institute and Research center.
Dr. Pradeep Jain has got nearly 30 years of surgical experience behind him. His special interest is laparoscopic and robotic surgery of Cancers of Gastrointestinal tract ( esophagus, Liver, pancreas , stomach, small intestine, Colon and Rectum ) and Bariatric Surgery ( weight Loss Surgery). He has been the pioneer Of Complete Thoracoscopic and Laparoscopic Surgery of cancers of Esophagus (food pipe ) in Delhi. He is the only gastrointestinal Surgeon in entire city who is performing entire spectrum of Gastrointestinal cancers and Bariatric Surgery Laparoscopically at present . He is invited as Faculty in various State and National level conferences and has been credited with articles in various journals and magazines.
- MBBS – G B Pant Hospital / Moulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi, 1986
- MS – General Surgery – G B Pant Hospital / Moulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi, 1990
- MCh – Surgical Gastroenterology/G.I. Surgery – G B Pant Hospital / Moulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi, 1996
- 2010 – 2015 Director & HOD of Lap.GI, GI Onco & Bariatric Surgery at Fortis Hospital, Shalimar Bagh
- 2009 – 2010 Sr. Consultant & Head of Unit GI Onco Surgery at Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute
- 1997 – 2009 Sr. Consultant & Head of Department at Maharaja Agrasen Hospital, Max Pitam Pura, Primus Hospital, Jaipur Golden & Mata Chanan Devi Hospital
- 1994 – 1997 Senior Resident (G.E. Surgery Department) at G.B. Pant Hospital
- 1994 – 1996 Student M.Ch. (G.E. Surgery) at G.B. Pant Hospital
- 1994 – 1994 Senior Resident (Surgery Department) at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital
- 1990 – 1993 Senior Resident (Surgery Department) at Lok Nayak Jai Prakash Narain Hospital
- 1988 – 1990 Post Graduate M.S. (Surgery) at Maulana Azad Medical College & Associated Lok Nayak Jai Prakash Narain Hospital
- 1988 – 1988 Junior Resident (Department of Surgery) at Lok Nayak Jai Prakash Narain Hospital
- 1987 – 1987 Psychiatry at G.B. Pant Hospital
- 1987 – 1987 House Surgeon Surgery at Lok Nayak Jai Prakash Narain Hospital
- 1986 – 1986 Rotating Intern at Lok Nayak Jai Prakash Narain Hospital