Dr. Yashbir Dewan
Director , 28 years of experience
MBBS, MS, MCh
The Director of the department of Neurosurgery at Artemis Hospital, Dr. Yashbir Dewan has over 2 decades of experience in his field. His area of expertise lies in Brachial Plexus Surgery and Stem Cell Therapy. In addition to his educational qualifications, Dr. Yashbir Dewan completed M.S. in Surgery and M.Ch. Neurosurgery and was awarded Hargobind Khurana Medical Fellowship for Training in Skull Base Surgery at Barrow Neurological Institute, Phoenix, AZ, USA. (2000-2001). Dr. Yashbir Dewan has treated several patients suffering from neurological diseases in India and gives every patient the best of medical care.
Dr. Yashbir’s clinical focus lies in Spine Surgery, Neurosurgery & Skull base surgery, Brachial plexus & Peripheral nerve injuries, Neurotrauma and Stem Cell. He is also an active member of Neurological Surgeons Society of India, Neuro Spinal Surgeons Association of India, Indian Society of Neuro-Oncology (ISNO), Neurotrauma Society of India and Skull Base Society of India.
- MBBS – Nagpur University
- MS – General Surgery – Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Sewagram, Wardha
- MCh – Neurosurgery – Lokmanya Tilak Municipal General Hospital, Mumbai
- Neurosurgery, – Max Hospital, Gurgaon
- Neurosurgery, Consultant- Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon
- Neurosurgery, Consultant- Fortis Flt. Lt. Rajan Dhall Hospital, Vasant Kunj