Dr Saurabh Rawall
Consultant, 12 years of experience
MBBS, MS, DNB, Fellowship
A Consultant at the Department of Orthopaedics in Jaypee Hospital, Dr. Saurabh Rawall has over the decade of rich professional experience in his field. He completed his medical degree from the prestigious All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi and later went on to do his MS in Orthopaedics at AIIMS. He also completed a 2-year fellowship in spine surgery at Hinduja Hospital, Mumbai.
Prior to Jaypee Hospital, he was associated with Fortis Hospitals, Delhi/NCR and Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon. Dr. Saurabh Rawall is one of the few spine surgeons in the country to have completed a comprehensive 1-year clinical hands-on spine fellowship in North America. He has also undergone 3 comprehensive spine surgery fellowships in Canada, Australia, and India and holds an expertise in managing all spinal pathologies.
On his return to India, he established the Centre fro Spine in West Delhi, a place for the treatment of spinal problems. Dr. Saurabh has published several papers in India and abroad and is a member of prestigious medical associations.
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Paediatric Spine – Scoliosis and Kyphosis Correction
- Cost Effective Spinal Surgery Solutions
- Osteoporotic vertebral fractures
- MBBS, AIIMS, New Delhi, India
- MS Orthopaedics, AIIMS, New Delhi, India
- Consultant Spine Surgeon – Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon
- Consultant Spine Surgeon – Fortis Hospitals (Delhi/NCR)
- Director – Centre for Spine, Janakpuri, New Delhi
- Senior Resident, AIIMS, New Delhi, India