Dr Rahul Gupta
Senior Consultant & Head NeurosurgerySend Enquiry
Dr. Rahul Gupta brings to Fortis Hospital a vast clinical and academic experience of over 10 yrs experience in Neurosurgery practising at some of the best Institutes in India.
He is amongst reputed neuro spine surgeons in India and is now at the forefront of doing cutting edge clinical work in the areas of most modern treatment modalities such endoscopic brain & spinal surgery, and microscopic & vascular surgery.
Professional Experience :
- Senior Research Officer Neurosurgery (2005‐06) PGIMER, Chandigarh
- Assistant Professor Neurosurgery (2006‐07) PGIMER, Chandigarh
- Assistant Professor Neurosurgery (2007‐09) G B Pant hospital, New Delhi
- Associate Professor Neurosurgery (2009‐12) G B Pant hospital, New Delhi
- Skull Base Surgery‐ Anterior, Middle and Posterior skull base approaches, Pituitary Adenoma including endonasal and endoscopic Acoustic Schwanomas/ Meningiomas / Craniopharyngiomas CranioVertebral Junction including trans Oral surgeries
- Brain tumor Surgery ‐ Microsurgery for other brain tumors / Intraventricular tumors / CSF rhinorrhia.
- Cerebrovascular Neurosurgery
- Endovascular Neurosurgery
- Spine surgery
Awards & Honors:
Best Paper Award in Neuro Trauma Conference (2007) and Skull Base Conference (2008) Sugita Scholarship, Nagoya University, School of Medicine, Nagoya, Japan (2011)
Research and Publications:
More than 40 publications in indexed journal (24 International & 16 National)