Dr Hitesh Garg
MBBS, MS, M.Ch (Ortho)
Senior Consultant Spine Surgeon
New Delhi NCR, IndiaSend Enquiry
Dr. Hitesh Garg, is among the most renowned Spine Surgeons in India. He has extensive experience in spine surgery having trained from the best spine centers of the world and India. Dr. Garg specializes in the comprehensive treatment of numerous conditions affecting the cervical, thoracic, and lumbosacral spine including degenerative disc disease, scoliosis, trauma, infections, and tumors.
He has performed more than 2000 spine surgeries including more than 1500 spinal fusions, 250 deformity correction procedures (Scoliosis and kyphosis), 150 lumbar and cervical artificial disc replacements.
In spite of being offered a faculty position in USA, he chose to come back to India with the aim to establish an advanced spine center of international repute in India. With the same aim in mind, he started the spine surgery department at Artemis Health Institute in 2010 with the unique concept of neurosurgeons and orthopedic surgeons working together to give the best results. He has strong academic interest, has published nationally and internationally and has written chapters in world renowned books on spine surgery.
Dr. Garg believes in meeting patients’ individual needs through comprehensive evaluation and treatment designed to help them achieve active, pain-free lifestyles. He combines leading edge techniques with proven traditional methods to provide patients with the best care possible
- Management of Degenerative spine disorders, Spinal deformity, Spinal trauma, Spinal Infections.
- Spinal Fusions (TLIF, ALIF, DLIF, Axial-LIF, PLIF, PLF).
- Spinal deformity (Scoliosis and Kyphosis) correction.
- Artificial Disc Replacements (Cervical and Lumbar)
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgeries
- Cervical Spine Surgery
- Occipito-cervical and C1-C2 surgeries
- Spinal tumours
- Kyphoplasty and Vertebroplasty
- Motion preserving surgeries for degenerative spine and scoliosis
- Growing rod for scoliosis
- Spinal Trauma surgeries
- Pain Management Procedures: Epidural Blocks, radiofrequency Ablation, Spinal cord stimulator, Percuataneous, Baclofen and Morphine Pumps.