Dr. Guruprasad Hosurkar
Dr. Guruprasad Hosurkar – Neurologist
Consultant , MBBS, MD, DNB, 14 years of experience, Bangalore , India.Send Enquiry
Dr. Guruprasad Hosurkar is a Consultant – Neurology in Columbia Asia Referral Hospital, Malleshwaram, Bangalore. He joined Columbia Asia in 2008, and since 8 years, he has been consulting both at the Yeshwanthapur and Hebbal units of the hospital. He completed MBBS from Vijayanagara Institute of Medical Sciences (VIMS), Bellary in 1996, MD – Internal Medicine from King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College in 2001 and DNB – Neurology from Obstetrics & Gynecology – National Board of Examinations, New Delhi in 2004.
Dr. Hosurkar has many memberships from various neurological academies and has participated in a number of courses, nationally and internationally. He has been a faculty member in neurocritical conferences. As a guest speaker in neurological meetings, both regional and national, he has presented many interesting neurological cases to include temporal arteritis presenting as a stroke, unusual painful syndrome due to TB arachnoiditis and myelitis, acute stroke and stroke intervention, Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis, epilepsy, etc.
Some of the services provided by Dr. Hosurkar are Neuro – muscular Disorders, Intravenous & Intra – Arterial Thrombolysis in Stroke, Epilepsy Treatment, Acute Stroke Care and Deep Pain Stimulation Therapy etc.
- Acute Stroke Care,
- Geriatric Neurologist,
- Parkinson’s Disease Treatment,
- Intravenous & Intra – Arterial Thrombolysis in Stroke,
- Spinal Disorders,
- Deep Brain Stimulation Therapy in Parkinson’s Diseases,
- Headache Management,
- Neuro – muscular Disorders,
- Electromyography (EMG),
- Deep Pain Stimulation Therapy,
- Epilepsy Treatment,
- Nerve and Muscle Disorders,
- Botox Injections
- Medical School & Fellowships
- MBBS – Vijayanagara Institute of Medical Sciences, Bellary, Karnataka, Gulbarga University, Gulbarga, 1996
- MD – Internal Medicine – Seth GS Medical College and KEM Hospital, Mumbai University, Mumbai, 2001
- DNB – Neurology – National Board of Examinations, New Delhi, 2004
- Neurology, Consultant- Columbia Asia Referral Hospital, Malleshwaram , currently working
- Neurology, Consultant- Columbia Asia Hospital, Hebbal, 2008
- Neurology, Consultant- Care Hospitals, Hyderabad , 2004
- Movement Disorder Program, In-charge – Care hospitals, Hyderabad
Get the SafeMedTrip Advantage
Benefit from our expertise of helping hundreds of foreign patients find top quality, affordable medical care in India.
Get Expert Medical Opinion/ Second Opinion – Send us the Medical reports by Email or WhatsApp and we will get you Expert Advice and Treatment Cost Estimates from Top Specialist at Three of India’s leading hospitals within 48 hours.
Free Concierge Services – Once you decide to come to India, We will arrange Priority Scheduling of Hospital Appointments, Travel & Visa Assistance, Airport Pick up, Economical Hotel Stay, Complete Local Support 24X7.
No Obligation – Zero Cost Assistance. We do not collect any service fee from patients. You will directly pay the hospitals after you arrive in India. We ensure Quick, Hassle Free, Affordable Treatment at World Class hospitals in India.