Dr. Subhash Jangid
Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon
Director , DNB, MS, MBBS, 16 years of experience
Gurgaon , India
Dr. Subhash Jangid is an Orthopedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon with 16+ years of experience. Dr. Subhash Jangid is presently working as Director and HOD, Orthopaedics and Joint Reconstruction at Fortis Memorial Research Institute (FMRI), Gurgaon. He is currently performing more than 600 joint replacement surgeries per year.
He has been awarded Best Free paper award in APOA 2012, won first prize in the category of case presentation (DOACON 2003), Best award for Poster presentation (POSICON 2002), Young Achievers Award by Rajasthan Mitra Parishad (Jodhpur, 2006), First prize in the case presentation category, A A Mehta Gold medal for Best Paper on PVP at IOACON, Gold medal for outstanding performance in MS (Orthopedics) postgraduate examination and more.
He is the first surgeon in India to use NAV 3 computer Navigation for joint replacement surgery which is world’s most advanced Computer Navigation System for Joint Replacement surgeries. He got training in computer navigation from Austria and training in Partial knee replacement surgery from Oxford hospital, UK.
He is a member of Member of Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons, Glasgow, UK, Indian Orthopaedic Association, Indian Society of Hip and Knee Surgeons, AO Trauma member, Indian Federation of Sports Medicine, National Academy of Medical Sciences, Delhi Orthopedic Association, Bombay Orthopedic Society, Gurgaon Orthopedic Society, Rajasthan Orthopedic Surgeons Association and International Society for Knowledge for Surgeons in Arthroscopy and Arthroplasty.
- Hip Replacement, Knee Replacement, Knee Arthroscopy, Knee Osteotomy, Elbow Arthroscopy, Hip Arthroscopy, Knee Replacement, Shoulder Arthroscopy and Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction.
Education and Training
- M Ch. Ortho – American University, 2008
- Membership of the Royal College of Surgeons (MRCS) – Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons, Glasgow, UK, 2007
- MNAMS – National Board of Examinations, New Delhi, 2006
- DNB (Orthopedics) – National Board of Examinations, New Delhi, 2005
- MS – Orthopaedics – All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, 2002
- MBBS – S P Medical College, Bikaner, 1999