Dr. Praveen Tittal
Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon
Senior Consultant , MS, MBBS, 16 years of experience,
Dr. Praveen Tittal is renowned and one of the best orthopedists with 16+ experience. He graduated from the reputed Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. After his orthopedics residency, he did his specialty fellowships in Arthroscopy and Sports Orthopaedics at the best centers in France, South Korea, and Singapore.
So far he has operated more than 1200 successful arthroscopic surgeries of Knee, Shoulder, ankle, and elbow without any complications and postoperative infection. He is an active speaker in various national and international conferences on arthroscopy and sports injury. His expertise lies in treating shoulder, ankle, elbow and Complex Arthroscopic ACL & PCL Repairs/reconstruction of the Knee.
- Spine Injury
- Joint Pain Treatment
- Musculoskeletal Pain Management
- Foot Injury Treatment
- Achilles Tendon Rupture Treatment
- Shoulder SLAP (Tear) Lesions
- Frozen Shoulder Treatment
- Frozen shoulder Physiotherapy
- Shoulder Replacement
- Limb Lengthening
- Reconstruction and Bone Lengthening
Education and Training
- MS, 2006, Lady Harding Medical College, New Delhi.
- MBBS, 2000, Moulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.