Dr. Pradeep Sharma
35 years of experience
Dr. Pradeep Sharma is a Orthopedist in Pusa Road, Delhi and has an experience of 36 years in this field. Dr. Pradeep Sharma practices at BLK Super Speciality Hospital in Pusa Road, Delhi. He completed MBBS from University of Rajasthan in 1974 and MS – Orthopaedics from PGIMER, Chandigarh, India in 1977.
He is a member of Delhi Medical Association (DMA). Some of the services provided by the doctor are: Foot Assessment, Heat Therapy Treatment, Foot Injury Treatment, Foot Pressure/Vascular Assessment and Foot Drop etc.
- Joint Reconstruction and Spine Surgery,
- Scoliosis surgery,
- Surgery in CDH, Perthes and disease,
- dissectomies and Lumbosacral fusions
- MS (Ortho)
- MCh. (Ortho)
- Arthroplasty Fellowships – Sindelfingen, Germany and Sentinal Hospital, Los Angeles, U.S.A.
- Trauma Fellowship – Davos, Switzerland
- Paediatric Orthopaedics – Alder Hey Children’s Hospital, Liverpool, U.K.
- Adult Reconstruction Surgery – Royal Liverpool Hospital & Joint Replacements Queen Mary Hospital, U.K.
- Presently working as a Director & Head in BLK Centre for Orthopaedics, Joint Reconstruction & Spine Surgery at BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
- Previous Experience:
- Sr. Consultant & Orthopaedic Surgeon, Chief Coordinator – Holy Family Hospital, New Delhi
- Visiting Consultant – Rockland Hospital New Delhi
- Visiting Consultant – Fortis Hospital Vasant Kunj, New Delhi
- More than 35 years experience in Joint Replacement & Joint Reconstruction Surgery in association with leading Hospitals. He is an active participant and Faculty to many major Orthopaedic meetings nationally and has run many Arthroplasty fellowships supported by Stryker and Zimmer and a mentor to many young arthroplasty surgeons.