Dr P K Dave
43 years of experience
Dr. P.K. Dave, Chairman of Department of Orthopaedics at Rockland Hospitals, retired from AIIMS in June, 2003 as Director, after starting his career as an undergraduate of the 1st Batch. He is a committed professional, a reputed Orthopaedic Surgeon and a fine academician. He has been associated with Rockland since it’s inception in the year 2004 and since then has devoted his services for the patients of the hospital.
He has been bestowed with many Honours like the prestigious Padma Shri Award and T.P. Jhunjhunwala Charitable Trust Award and was associated with many orations. He was nominated as Emeritus Professor of National Academy of Medical Science and holds fellowship to many prestigious institutions like the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow (FRCS, Glasgow), IOA, National Academy of Medical Sciences, International Medical Science Academy, and ICSIS. He has excelled as an administrator, as an academician, as a research worker and as a versatile Orthopaedic Surgeon.
Education & Fellowships:
- MS – Orthopedics
- FIMSA – Glasglow
- Fellow – Indian Academy of Yoga
- Fellow – International College of Surgeons Indian Section
- Orthpaedics , Senior Consultant & HOD- Rockland Hospitals, Qutab , currently working
- Orthpaedics, Emeritus Professor & Ex. President- National Academy of Medical Sciences ( NAMS )
- Orthpaedics, Former Director – AIIMS, New Delhi