Dr Rehan Saif
Dr Rehan Saif – Hepatologist
Consultant, MBBS, MS, Fellowship, FRCS, Diploma, Fellowship, Fellowship, 12 years of experience, Kochi, IndiaSend Enquiry
Dr. Rehan Saif is a Consultant of Hepato Pancreato Biliary and Abdominal Multi Organ Transplant Surgery at the Aster CMI Hospital in Bangalore. He completed his MBBS from the JJM Medical College in Davangere. He then pursued MS in General Surgery from the JJM Medical College, Davangere.
Of the numerous other qualification, Dr. Rehan Saif also adds to his credential by qualifications like FRCS in HPB and Transplant Surgery from Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, UK; FEBS in HPB Surgery; International Fellowship in Minimally Invasive Robotic HPB Surgery from UIC Medical Center, Chicago, USA; Fellowship in Living Donor Liver Transplantation from Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh; Ethicon Travelling Fellowship from Kaohsiung Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Kaohsiung, Taiwan; Senior Fellowship in Liver Transplantation from Institute of Transplantation, Freeman Hospital, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK.
Dr. Rehan Saif is the member of professional medical associations and societies like Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, UK. He has completed his training in CCT and Specialist Surgical Training in HPB & Transplantation.
- HPB and Multi-Organ Transplant Surgery,
- Hepatocellular carcinoma,
- Complex gallbladder and biliary cancers,
- Benign and malignant pancreatic disease,
- Robotic HPB surgery.
- MBBS Bachelor of MediM Mecine and Bachelor of Surgery – JJM Medical College Davangere – 2001
- MS – General Surgery – JJM Medical College Davangere – 2005
- MBBS, JJM Medical College, Davangere
- MS, JJM Medical College, Davangere
- Fellowship, he Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- FRCS, UK
- Diploma, European Diploma in Transplantation
- Fellowship, Kaohsiung Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Taiwan
- Fellowship, UIC Medical Center, Chicago ,USA
Get the SafeMedTrip Advantage
Benefit from our expertise of helping hundreds of foreign patients find top quality, affordable medical care in India.
Get Expert Medical Opinion/ Second Opinion – Send us the Medical reports by Email or WhatsApp and we will get you Expert Advice and Treatment Cost Estimates from Top Specialist at Three of India’s leading hospitals within 48 hours.
Free Concierge Services – Once you decide to come to India, We will arrange Priority Scheduling of Hospital Appointments, Travel & Visa Assistance, Airport Pick up, Economical Hotel Stay, Complete Local Support 24X7.
No Obligation – Zero Cost Assistance. We do not collect any service fee from patients. You will directly pay the hospitals after you arrive in India. We ensure Quick, Hassle Free, Affordable Treatment at World Class hospitals in India.