Dr. Sonia Malik
IVF SpecialistProgram Director, MBBS, MD. 33 years of experience Send Enquiry
- Dr Sonia Malik is one of the most experienced & respected Obstetrics & Gynaecologist in India.
- She has a thriving experience of over 33+ years & has executed over 7000 ART Cycles .
- She performes over 15-20 IUI Cycles and 20-25 IVF Cycles per month.
- She is a Scientific Collaborator at Reproductive Research Center, Clevland Clinic, USA.
- She is the founder & director of IVF Centre brand -Southend Fertility & IVF.
- Dr Malik is an active member of various renowned organizations such as FOGSI, Association of Obstetrics and Gynecology Delhi, Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction, Indian Menopause Society, Indian Medical Association, Indian Society for Study of Reproduction and Infertility, American Society for Reproductive Medicine and American Society of Reproductive Endocrinologist.
- Her area of expertise are Advances in Assisted Reproductive Techniques (IVF,ICSI,IMSI), Reproductive Endocrinology & Immunology, Genital Tuberculosis and Premature Ovarian Failure.
- Obstetrics & Gynecologist Infertility Specialist
- Reproductive Endocrinology & Immunology,
- Genital Tuberculosis
- Premature Ovarian Failure
List Of Treatments
- Infertility Surgery
- Fibroid Removal Surgery
- Myomectomy Surgery
- Operative Laparoscopy
- Laparoscopic Vaginal Hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic supra cervical Hysterectomy
- Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic Tubal Ligation
Work Experience of Dr. Sonia Malik
- Program Director, Max Super Specialty Hospital, Gurgaon
- Director, Southend Fertility & IVF Centre , 2013
- Consultant, Fortis La Femme , 2010
- Consultant, Mother & Child Hospital , 1999
- Consultant, Holy Angels Hospital, Vasant Vihar , 2000
- Consultant, Samran Hospital, Saudi Arabia
- Lecturer at Medical College, Basra, Iraq
- MBBS, 1973, Punjab University, Chandigarh
- MD, 1979, Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak
- D.G.O from Punjab University, Rohtak
- She has received IMA LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD
- Has been awarde Dr Jagdishwari Prasad Mishra OBST &Gynae Award & Oration
- She has been awarded by IMA South Delhi for Professional Excellence
- Scientific Collaborator, Reproductive Research Centre, The Cleveland Clinic, Ohio.
- Received IMA Kanak Goel Award
- Received President’s Appreciation Award, Indian Medical Association, South Delhi.
- Received Dr. KanakGoyal Award 2003 Bhuvaneshwar.
- Received Scroll of Honour for Exemplary Service to the Medical Pro Branch
Get the SafeMedTrip Advantage
Benefit from our expertise of helping hundreds of foreign patients find top quality, affordable medical care in India.
Get Expert Medical Opinion/ Second Opinion – Send us the Medical reports by Email or WhatsApp and we will get you Expert Advice and Treatment Cost Estimates from Top Specialist at Three of India’s leading hospitals within 48 hours.
Free Concierge Services – Once you decide to come to India, We will arrange Priority Scheduling of Hospital Appointments, Travel & Visa Assistance, Airport Pick up, Economical Hotel Stay, Complete Local Support 24X7.
No Obligation – Zero Cost Assistance. We do not collect any service fee from patients. You will directly pay the hospitals after you arrive in India. We ensure Quick, Hassle Free, Affordable Treatment at World Class hospitals in India.