Dr Vikash Kohli
Dr Vikash Kohli – Peadiatric Cardiology
- Fellow American Academy of Pediatrics
- Fellow American College of Cardiology
- Diplomate American Board of Pediatrics & Pediatric Cardiology
- University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of Medicine
- FACC, Fellowship Pediatric Cardiology 1995 – 1998
- Dr. Vikas Kohli Delhi established the Delhi Child Heart Center at BLK Hospital which is an exclusive outpatient Pediatric Cardiology Center. Fetal echo , Neonatal Echo, Pediatric Echo; counselling and discussing with parents the outcome, prognosis, lifestyle and quality of life of the patient in relation to their cardiac condition.
- Fetal Cardiology
- Interventional Cardiology
- Device Closure Program
- Neonatal Interventions
- Preterm Interventions
- Honors & Awards
Awards & Recognition
- “Best Research by Fellow-1997” Award by Department of Pediatrics, University of Miami .
- “Best Young Researcher National Award” by the Indian Academy of Pediatrics-1991 for “Value of C-reactive protein concentration in diagnosis and management of bacterial infections in febrile children without apparent focus”.
- “American Heart Association/Genetech Award”, October, 1996.
- “American College of Cardiology-Bristol Affiliate-in-training Travel Award” for ACC 1997.
Get the SafeMedTrip Advantage
Benefit from our expertise of helping hundreds of foreign patients find top quality, affordable medical care in India.
Get Expert Medical Opinion/ Second Opinion – Send us the Medical reports by Email or WhatsApp and we will get you Expert Advice and Treatment Cost Estimates from Top Specialist at Three of India’s leading hospitals within 48 hours.
Free Concierge Services – Once you decide to come to India, We will arrange Priority Scheduling of Hospital Appointments, Travel & Visa Assistance, Airport Pick up, Economical Hotel Stay, Complete Local Support 24X7.
No Obligation – Zero Cost Assistance. We do not collect any service fee from patients. You will directly pay the hospitals after you arrive in India. We ensure Quick, Hassle Free, Affordable Treatment at World Class hospitals in India.