Dr. Satya Nand Pathak
Consultant , DM, MD, MBBS, 8 years of experience
New Delhi, India
Dr. Satya Nand Pathak is an interventional cardiologist with 8+ experience. He is an interventional cardiologist with expertise in complex coronary angioplasties including multivessel, bifurcation, ostial and left main angioplasties with fractional flow reserve (FFR), intravascular ultrasound (IVUS), optical coherence tomography (OCT), and rotablation.
My forte is in ASD device closure, balloon valvuloplasty, permanent pacemaker implantation (PPI), automated implantable cardioverter defibrillator (AICD) and CRT-D implantation. He has extensive experience in treating chronic total occIusions, bifurcation lesions, vein graft diseases and restenosis. Persuaded his MBBS from Darbhanga Medical College, India followed by his MD from the same institution.
- ASD closure
- Balloon Valvuloplasty
- Permanent pacemaker implantation (PPI)
- Automated implantable cardioverter-defibrillator (AICD)
- CRT-D implantation.
Education and Training
- DM, 2015, King George Medical University, India.
- MD, 2010, Darbhanga Medical College, India.
- MBBS, 2005, Darbhanga Medical College, India.