Dr Sathyamurthy I – Cardiac Surgeon
Director Fellowship, Fellowship, Fellowship, DM, MD, MBBS 37 years of experience Chennai, IndiaSend Enquiry
Dr. Immaneni Sathyamurthy is an experienced Cardiologist who has been practising at Apollo Hospitals in Chennai since November 1984. He is currently the Director of the Department of Cardiology at this hospital. Dr. Sathyamurthy also served as a faculty member at CMC Hospital in Vellore for four years. Dr. Sathyamurthy is the recipient of many awards, including the prestigious Padma Shri award from the Government of India. He has a vast number of publications to his name, which have appeared in peer-reviewed journals, as well as chapters in text books. Dr. Sathyamurthy’s main interest area is Interventional Cardiology.
- General Physician
- Patent Ductus Arteriosus,
- Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting
- Director, Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road, Chennai
- Consultant, St. Francis Hospital, Illinois, USA, 1998
- Consultant, The University of Roven, France, 1997
- MBBS – Government Medical College, Aurangabad Maharashtra, 1971
- FACC – Government Medical College, Aurangabad Maharashtra, 1971
- FCCP – Pulmonary Medicine – Government Medical College, Aurangabad Maharashtra, 1971
Get the SafeMedTrip Advantage
Benefit from our expertise of helping hundreds of foreign patients find top quality, affordable medical care in India.
Get Expert Medical Opinion/ Second Opinion – Send us the Medical reports by Email or WhatsApp and we will get you Expert Advice and Treatment Cost Estimates from Top Specialist at Three of India’s leading hospitals within 48 hours.
Free Concierge Services – Once you decide to come to India, We will arrange Priority Scheduling of Hospital Appointments, Travel & Visa Assistance, Airport Pick up, Economical Hotel Stay, Complete Local Support 24X7.
No Obligation – Zero Cost Assistance. We do not collect any service fee from patients. You will directly pay the hospitals after you arrive in India. We ensure Quick, Hassle Free, Affordable Treatment at World Class hospitals in India.