Dr. Samir Puri
Associate Consultant , MCh, MS, MBBS, 12 years of experience,
New Delhi, India
Dr. Samir Puri is a Cardiac Surgeon with +12 years of experience in performing cardiac surgeries. After completing his MBBS, he went on to do MS and M.Ch in CTVS.
He is an expert at performing heart failure surgery, total arterial coronary artery bypass grafting, adult congenital surgery, complex aortic surgery, TAVI, minimally-invasive valvular heart surgery with valve repair, endovascular repair of thoracic aortic aneurysms.
He is also reputed to perform, MI thoracic surgery including video-assisted thoracoscopic (VATS) lobectomy for lung cancer and resection of mesothelioma (extrapleural pneumonectomy) and end-stage heart failure surgeries, heart-lung transplants and ventricular-assist devices.
- Total arterial coronary artery bypass grafting
- Adult congenital surgery
- Complex aortic surgery
- Minimally-invasive valvular heart surgery with valve repair
- Endovascular repair of thoracic aortic aneurysms.
- MI thoracic surgery including video-assisted thoracoscopic (VATS) lobectomy for lung cancer
- Resection of mesothelioma (extrapleural pneumonectomy)
- End-stage heart failure surgeries,
- Heart-lung transplants
- Ventricular-assist devices
Education and Training
- MCh, PGIMER Chandigarh