Dr. Sameer Shrivastava
MBBS, MD – General Medicine, DM – Cardiology,
35 Years Experience Overall (26 years as specialist),
New Delhi, India
Dr. Sameer Shrivastava is a Cardiologist with an extensive 26+ experience. Dr. Sameer Shrivastava, Heads the department of Non-Invasive Cardiology at Fortis Escorts Heart Institute. He is the in charge of Resident program at FEHI. He is also the Principal Coordinator of PGDCC (Post graduate Diploma in Clinical Cardiology) program at FEHI. He is an expert in all the Non-Invasive imaging procedures performed at FEHI including 3D Echocardiography, Tissue Doppler imaging, Strain, 2D Echocardiography, Vascular Dopplers Stress Echocardiography. He is deeply involved with the entire academic and research activities at FEHI as well. Dr. Sameer Shrivastava has been associated with FEHI since 1995, immensely contributing to the development of the department of Non-Invasive Cardiology, which is now one of the best in the country.
- Vascular Dopplers
- Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Cardiac Ablation
- Cardiac Catheterisation
- Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting
- Coronary Angiogram
- Coronary Angioplasty / Bypass Surgery
- Mitral/Heart Valve Replacement
- CT Angiogram
- Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Acute Aortic Dissection
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
Education and Training
- DM, 1995, Kanpur University.
- MD, 1991, Mangalore University, Karnataka, India.
- MBBS, 1986, JIWAJI University Gwalior.