Dr. Rajiv Agarwal
Senior Director & Unit Head – Cardiology, MBBS, MD, DM, 25 years of experience
New Delhi, India
Dr Rajiv Agarwal is one of the most famed & experienced Cardiologist in India. He has an experience of over 25+ years & has been associated with various renowned organisations. He is a Senior Consultant & Interventional cardiology in Delhi.
Dr Agarwal has done a Certified training in intracoronary flex-stent at Gianturco-Robin flex-stent coronary stent workshop, USA & training in advanced PCI techniques from AMC, Korea. Has performed more than 4000 coronary interventions including PTCA, stents, atherectomy, laser and support techniques.
He has been actively involved in organizing CMEs, symposiums, health talks at various scientific forums at national and international level. He is an active member of various eminent organisations like Cardiology Society of India, Fellow of the American College of Cardiology. Dr Rajiv Agarwal has his expertise in performing cardiac catheterization, PTCA, balloon valvuloplasty and pacing.
- Interventional cardiology,
- Coronary interventions,
- Balloon valvuloplasty,
- Holter analysis,
- Invasive electrophysiology,
Education and Training
- M.B.B.S. from All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
- MD (Medicine) from All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
- DM (Cardiology) from All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
- Fellow Interventional Cardiology, U of Alabama at Birmingham, USA
- Fellow of the American College of Cardiology (FACC)
- Fellow of the Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions (FSCAI)