Dr. Rajeev Kumar Rajput
Senior Consultant , MBBS, MD, DM, 22 years of experience
New Delhi, India
Dr. Rajeev Kumar Rajput is a Cardiologist in Sarita Vihar, Delhi and has an experience of 22 years in this field. His area of specialization covers Angiography and Interventional Cardiology.
He is proficient in carrying out Percutaneous Coronary Interventions (PCI), Aortic Aneurysm Surgery, Endovascular Repair, Vascular Surgery, Cardioversion and Open Heart Surgery etc.
He also offers treatment for Carotid Artery Diseases. He is the recipient of the Distinguished Service Award by WCPCGC in 2009. Dr. Rajeev is a member of Delhi Medical Council and Indian Medical Association (IMA). He takes interest in research and has several publications to his credit in noted medical journals.
- PCI (Percutaneous Coronary Interventions)
- Carotid Artery Disease
- Aortic Aneurysm Surgery / Endovascular Repair
- Open Heart Surgery
- Tetralogy of Fallot (TOF)
- Dextro-Transposition of the Great Arteries (DTGA)
- Cardiac Catheterisation
- Patent Ductus Arteriosus (PDA)
- Vascular Surgery
- Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds)
- Cardiac Ablation
- Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery
- Mitral/Heart Valve Replacement
- Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting
Education and Training
- DM, 2001, University of Delhi
- MD, 1994, Manipal Academy Of Higher Education, Manipal
- MBBS, 1991, University of North Bengal.