Dr. Naveen Bhamri
Associate Director, MBBS, MD – Medicine, DM – Cardiology with 22 Years,
New Delhi, India
Dr. Naveen Bhamri has 22+ experience. Dr. Naveen Bhamri practices at Max Super Speciality Hospital as a Head of Department & Associate Director Interventional Cardiology. Doctors Professional qualification are MD(Medicine), DM(Cardiology), FESC and specialized in Cardiac Sciences and Cardiology. Doctor worked as a Sr. Resident in G B Pant Hospital, Delhi from 2002 to 2006.
Sr. Consultant Cardiology Action Balaji Hospital, Delhi from 2009 to 2010, Sr. Consultant Cardiology Fortis Hospital, Shalimar Bagh, Delhi from 2011 to 2012 and Associate Director & Sr. Consultant Max Super Specialty Hospital, Shalimar Bagh, Delhi from 2012 to till present. He is member of CSI, FSCAI and FESC.
Efficiently handles the case of acute heart attack by using various thrombectomy devices, all types of blockages in coronary arteries using all techniques (Rotational atherectomy, directional atherectomy, all types of Drug-Eluting Stents, intravascular ultrasound, pressure wire) depending upon merits of blockages.
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Angina Pectoris
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Heart Failure
- Myocardial Infarction
- Peripheral Artery Disease
Education and Training
- M.D. (Medicine)
- D.M. cardiology (G B Pant Hospital, Delhi) FSCAI (USA) 2012
- FESC 2014
- Fellowship in Renal Denervation therapy for hypertension
- Advance course in Coronary & Peripheral Interventions
- Topper Delhi University 2004 in DM exams with 97%
- Fellowship from USA for SCAI
- Best Case presentation in Paris for Coronary Total Occlusion Conference
- Best Medical Student of the year in 2012 award from Gwalior Medicos, Delhi