Dr Nandkishore Kapadia
Dr Nandkishore Kapadia – Cardio-Thoracic Surgeon
Cardio-Thoracic SurgeonHead – Adult Cardiac Surgery & Director- Heart & Lung Transplant Service
MBBS, M.S (Surgery), M.CH (Cardiothoracic Surgery), FIACTS, FSTS, FACC,FISC,FCCP,MISHLT(USA) Fellowship and Board USA , France.Send Enquiry
Dr Nandkishore Kapadia has over 28 yrs of experience in Cardiac surgery with over 10000 CABG and 5000 plus other open heart procedures, 500 plus minimally access cardiac procedures and 190 plus Heart and Lung Transplants, 150 plus ECMO and VAD implantation.
He brought first LVAD (Heart mate II ) to India , patient is long term survivor. Dr. Kapadia has done his Post MCh training from Paris & USA, and is Diplomat in French Board of Cardiothoracic Surgery, Special Fellowship – Adult and Paediatric Heart Transplant at Regional Medical College Hospital (CHU) Caen France, Salpitrier, Marry Le langue Hospital Paris and Allegheny University affiliated St. Christopher’s Hospital, Allegheny University, Jefferson University Hospital Philadelphia, USA.
His past associations have been with University Hospital, Caen France as Director of Heart Transplant Programme, Head of unit At BM Birla heart research centre, Kolkata, Director with Indo-American Heart Centre, Indore and Kolkata. Full time surgeon with Dr. L.H. Hirandani Hospital, Powai, Head of the department with Fortis, Chennai, and Senior Consultant and Head Department cardiac surgery both Adult and Paediatric Unit at Global Healthcity and Hospital Chennai from where he came and joined as Director of Heart and lung Transplant Programme & Head Adult Cardiac Surgery.
- CABG, Offpump CABG, Midcab, Redob CABG
- Mini Invasive & Cosmetic Surgery (CABG, Congenital Heart Defects, Mitral, Aortic, Tricuspid Valve Repair / Replacement
- Aortic Root Enlargement, Devised A New Technique
- All Types of Congenital Heart Surgery
- Ross Procedure, RV To PA Conduits
- Fontan Procedure
- Cardiothoracic Surgery,
- Ebstein Anomaly Repair, Devised A New Technique
- Aneurysm Surgery, Endovascular and Hybrid surgery
- Carotid Artery Surgery
- All Types Peripheral Vascular Surgery
- All Types of Lung Surgery, Heart and Lung Transplant
- Cardiac Surgery and Heart & Lung Transplant Service, Head & Director- Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai, currently working
- Cardiac Surgery, Head- BM Birla Heart Research Centre, Kolkata
- Cardiac Surgery, Director- Indo-American Heart Centre, Indore
- Cardiac Surgery, Director- Indo-American Heart Centre, Kolkata
- Cardiac Surgery, Head- Dr LH Hirandani Hospital, Powai
- Cardiac Surgery, Head- Fortis, Chennai
- Heart Transplant Programme, Director – University Hospital, Caen France
- Cardiac Surgery, Head- Global Healthcity and Hospital Chennai
- Cardiac Surgery, Senior Consultant- Global Healthcity and Hospital Chennai
- MBBS – MGM Medical College Indore & University of Indore, India
- MS – Surgery – MGM Medical College Indore & University of Indore, India
- MCh – Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Fellowship – IACTS
- Fellowship – Society of Thoracic Surgeons
- Fellowship – American College of Cardiology, USA
- Diplomat – Cardiothoracic Surgery – French Board
- Fellowship – Adult and Paediatric Heart Transplant – Regional Medical College Hospital, CHU, Caen France
- Fellowship – Adult and Paediatric Heart Transplant – Marry Le langue Hospital Paris
- Fellowship – Adult and Paediatric Heart Transplant – Jefferson University Hospital Philadelphia, USA
- Fellowship – Adult and Paediatric Heart Transplant – St Christopher’s Hospital, Allegheny University
Get the SafeMedTrip Advantage
Benefit from our expertise of helping hundreds of foreign patients find top quality, affordable medical care in India.
Get Expert Medical Opinion/ Second Opinion – Send us the Medical reports by Email or WhatsApp and we will get you Expert Advice and Treatment Cost Estimates from Top Specialist at Three of India’s leading hospitals within 48 hours.
Free Concierge Services – Once you decide to come to India, We will arrange Priority Scheduling of Hospital Appointments, Travel & Visa Assistance, Airport Pick up, Economical Hotel Stay, Complete Local Support 24X7.
No Obligation – Zero Cost Assistance. We do not collect any service fee from patients. You will directly pay the hospitals after you arrive in India. We ensure Quick, Hassle Free, Affordable Treatment at World Class hospitals in India.