Dr. Manoj Kumar
Associate Director , MBBS, MD, DM, 19 years of experience
New Delhi, India
Dr. Manoj Kumar is a renowned Cardiologist practicing successfully for more than 19 years. He offers treatment for cardiac problems in young and adults. He is skilled in doing Primary PTCA, Care of ACUTEMI and Renal denervation for hypertension.
The doctor is the recipient of the Bharat Jyoti Award in 2012, Suraj B. Roy Award in 2008 and D.P. Basu Young Investigator Award in CSI Annual Conference.
He received Hons in Pharmacology and Preventive and Social Medicine. He has participated in several conferences and workshops and presented papers in them. He is a member of numerous prestigious associations that include: Indian Medical Association (IMA), CSI Delhi Branch, FESC and FACC.
- Cardiac Problems in young and Adults
- Primary PTCA
- Care of ACUTEMI
- Renal denervation for hypertension
- Pacemaker Implantation
Education and Training
- Fellowship of the European Society of Cardiology (FESC)
- Fellow of the American College of Cardiology (FACC) (USA)
- DM in Cardiology, GB Pant Hospital, New Delhi
- MD, SMS Medical College, Jaipur
- MBBS, Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences (RIMS), Ranchi.